Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Kickflip to Crooked Grind

---RYAN POV---

“OW.” I mumbled, bending over and rubbing the spot on my shin where a skateboard had just crashed Trinity wasn’t lying when she said she couldn’t even Ollie.

“That’s right. Next time you’ll listen.” She responded.

To catch you up, Tony, Casey, Ashleigh, Taylor, and Trinity were in the back-yard of my mom’s house (not my house since I moved out). I saw Trinity ride a board, and she looked like she could do anything, so I told her to. Let’s just say I didn’t believe her when she said she couldn’t even ollie. This brings us to now, I’m sure you don’t want to know about now though. You want to know bout last night….well here then.

*REWIND TO LAST NIGHT*

“DO IT.” Casey yelled. He had just dared me to lick Trinity’s cheek. That, was not so hard. What was hard was the fact that Trinity had yelled ‘EW’ then got up and ran.

“NAAAAASTY!” she was screaming as she yelled, running through the rooms of her apartment.

“YES!” I yelled as I finally got her in the hallway, tackling her and pinning her to the ground. She was laughing pretty hard at this point. I licked her cheek and she laughed even harder. I got up, helped her up, then the two of us walked back into the living room where the rest of the gang sat in a circle type thing on the floor.

“Did ya do it?” Asked Ashleigh who was now lying on top of Tony. I guess they’ve gotten pretty comfortable with each-other.

“Gross” Trinity joked, rubbing the spot on her check where my tongue had been.

The rest of the night went on pretty much like that. Us having fun, eating, drinking the red-bulls (Trinity wasn't lying when she said Ashleigh would drink them). And eventually we all went to sleep on the floor in a big line. I went Casey, Taylor, Ashleigh, Tony, Trinity, Me. Yea, I slept next to Trinity….It didn’t mean anything though, even if her head was on my chest. I want to get to know her more. She’s amazing so far though, I wonder what’ll happen between us….

*FAST-FORWARD TO TODAY*

“You can’t blame him really, the way you ride it looks like you’re amazing.” Tony said.

“Exactly.” I said.

“Well, obviously I’m not.” Trinity stated, defending herself. She took out her iPod and put in one of the headphones, at the same time sitting down on top of the quarter-pipe.

“SO LET ME HOLD YOU
GIRL CARESS MY BOOODY
YOU GOT ME GOING CRAAAZY
YOU TURN ME ON
TURN ME OOOOON
LET ME JAM YOU
GIRL WINE ALL AROUND ME
YOU GOT ME GOING CRAAZY
YOU TURN ME ON
TURN ME ON”
She sang. She actually has a really pretty voice…. God, I can’t stop thinking nice things about her, and I barely met her.

“Can I help you?” She said sarcastically, noticing me looking at her.

“Not with much…” I replied. I jumped on my board and kickflip into a crooked grind on one of the rails. I landed perfectly, then turned around to see what they all had to say.

"Amazing" Ashleigh mumbled, standing close to Tony, who nodded in agreement.

“Nice.” Trinity said.

Now It was my turn, “Can I help you?” I asked, now smirking.

She smiled and said “Not with much.” She then laid her body down, with her knees still up. She looked so cute just then, I’m really beginning to wonder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it more interesting like i promised?

COMMENTS ARE FANTABULASTICAL

and if you get me new readers, ill love you forever + a day.