Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

What to do

--RYAN'S POV--

"Tony, no joking"

"No joking man. Its a group date."

"Sometime this week?"

"Yea."

I chuckled, "Okay."

"So your not mad?"

"Im actually happy."

Tony got a wildly happy expression on his face, "I knew it!" he exclaimed.

Me and Tony were currently in my house, and i think Casey is in the kitchen. TB had to go do something. I currently can't remember what. I'm a little shocked at the moment. Tony set me up with Trinity, and It's amazing. This girl has everything I want, she's chill, my friends like her, and she handles drama really well. I cannot wait for this week to pass.

--TRINITYS POV--

What do i wear to a group dinner date with a guy i like, his best friend, me, and my best friend? Did i also mention that i have no clue where were going? So in short, im screwed. I had just gotten out of the shower, so my hair was dripping onto my band tee, adding to my frustration.

"Whatever" i whispered to myself as i finally picked out a blue and black dress dress, and some plain black heels with a few sparkles on the straps.

"Hey T" I heard Ashleigh say as she opened the door to my room.

"Hey, umm is this okay to wear?" I asked, holding up the dress.

"Thats gorgeous my dear" she replied. I noticed that she was still in her PJ's even though we only had about 20 minutes until the guys were supposed to show up. Very uncharacteristic.

"Aww thanks. But why are you still in your PJs?"

"Actually, thats what i came in here to tell you"

"That your in your pajamas?"

She sighed "No. That Tony canceled."

My stomach dropped a little, i was looking forward to the date, but now it would be different. I dont know if it will be awkward or romantic or ANYTHING. I have no clue about this date. "So, its gonna be me....and Ryan....alone?" I asked.

"Umm....ya."

"Oh." i stated simply. This is what I've been dreaming of for the past year...and when i finally get to do it, i feel extremely nervous, ad tab bit scared.

"Well you better get changed and do your hair and make-up" Ashleigh said.

"Yeasureiguesswhatever" came out of my mouth, sounding like some weird foreign language.

"Oh, i get it. Your nervous"

"Ya think?"

Ashleigh chuckled "Ryan's just like any other guy T" she said, as she layed on my bed.

"I keep telling myself that, but i dunno"

"Well, keep me posted sweetcheeks" she said, then got up and walked out of my room.

I went back into the bathroom, blow-dried my hair, curled it, then applied foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of lip gloss. I looked in the mirror. I looked like a girl that could be going out on a dinner-date with Ryan Sheckler. As i examined myself, Ashleigh knocked on the door. I glanced at it, then groaned. He's here.

"He's here huh?" I asked, arching my eyebrows.

"Yes indeed." Ashleigh replied.

I sighed and smoothed the front of my dress. "Alright." I turned off the bathroom light, and strolled out of the bathroom and down the hall, where i spotted Ryan sitting on the couch, looking at the ceiling.

"Yo." I said, smiling.

He slowly lowered his gaze from the ceiling to me. He got up off the couch and walked towards me, "You look, amazing."

I hugged him, replying, "Why, thank you" with a huge smile spreading across my lips.

"Well you guys better head off" Ashleigh stated from behind us.

"Ugh yea, probably" Ryan said. And with that we were gone. We walked out of the apartment, down the stairs, into Ryan's Range Rover, and started toward this secret dinner location.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG. it took me SO SO SO SO SO long to update and i cannot even BEGIN to tell you how sorry i am. Their STILL not on the date yet, i know. but i didnt have time to write any more. Geometry homework calls....

As always, comments are love, Subscriptions are great, and suggestions are welcome too.