Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Being sweet is just one of his qualities

I popped open the door and instantly heard waves crashing in on the shore.

"Umm, Ryan?" I felt him grip my arm and help me out. In the car Ryan had given me a blindfold to wear, he said where we were going was our own personal secret. I still don't quite understand that, because if it were our secret i could know... but I'll go with it for now.

"We're at the beach huh?" I asked.

"You a smart one aren't ya?" Ryan asked sarcastically.

"I actually pride myself on it." I replied, with a smug grin on my face.

Ryan stopped, "Shoes off"

"Why?"

"I don't think you want to get stuck in the sand, do you?"

I sighed, "Probably not."

"Exactly."

"Shut-up" I said meekly as i bent down to unstrap my shoes. Only, I couldn't find the latch.

"Gaaah! I cant find the little latchy thing." I grumbled. I felt Ryan bend down and undo it for me. I laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Ryan asked.

"You."

"Oh. Okay." We began to walk again, and i heard Ryan swinging my heels back and forth against his jeans.

"Why do you know how to undo girls heels?"

"It's not like it rocket science. Geez."

"Easy there killer. I just thinks its sweet that you undid them for me."

"Oh. Well, being sweet is just one of my qualities" I got butterflies in my stomach when he said this. I couldn't wait to see this quality exercised many more times. I laughed.

"I'm sure Sheckler. But are we almost there? I'm hungry." I emphasized the word hungry.

"Yes, i don't know your last name, we are about 30 seconds away."

"AHH! Yes! Food! And, my last name is Hawking by the way." Right after i stopped talking i felt Ryan stop. I stopped too.

"You may now take off you blindfold." Ryan said. I laughed, and reached up to take it off. As soon as i did, i saw a little red blankie sprawled out on the sand, with a picnic basket smack dab in the middle.

"Awww Ryan! It's adorable" I had a huge smile on my face.

"Well I'm glad you like it" Ryan Smiled back.

"Shall we eat?"

"We shall" And with that we sat down and commenced eating.

In 15 minutes all the food was gone. Since we were sitting, and i was tired, i pushed Ryan down so he was lying down, and used his as a sort of pillow. He laughed, and i felt his stomach bobble up and down. I chuckled, and sat up.

"Your a crappy pillow."

"Well that just means I'm not fat, so good"

"Not necessarily. You could be fat and be a crappy pillow"

"So are you calling me fat?"

"No. You just laughed at the wrong time."

"Oh....sorry?"

"Just lie down again. Me tired."

"Ya me too" He layed down, and i once again used him as a pillow. When i closed my eyes, i saw images of Ryan and I holding hands, and hugging and kissing. I didn't mind them one bit. I'm really like this guy. I'm not even going to hold back my feelings anymore. I know their real. And after tonight, i know he feels the same. I can't wait to tell Ashleigh about this. She'll be ecstatic.

---RYAN'S POV---

Trinity was laying on my stomach, with her eyes closed, and it looks like she's sleeping. I don't want to stop looking at her. I don't want her to be away from me. She's seemed like a girl i could see myself with when i first met her, and after tonight, i know this is my next girlfriend. It may not be forever, but you never know. I cant wait to tell Tony about this. He'll be ecstatic
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter :)
I hope you do too.

Comments/ subscriptions= Faster Updates

Really guys, I'm SO sorry all these updates are coming REALLY slow. School has come down on me HARD, and cheer hasn't helped either (although i still love it).

THANKS ;D