Status: Slight hiatus. Sorry guys, lots of homework.

Distractions.

0010.

Gerard’s POV.

I awoke with my head resting on Frank’s shoulder. His head was resting on mine and everything was quiet. The sun was shining brightly outside the bus windows and the only noise was the bus moving beneath me. Everyone must’ve gone to sleep.

I wanted to move but because Frank’s head was on mine I doubt that I could have without waking him. I didn’t want to wake him because of how polite he’d been to my mother just a few hours ago. I didn’t know he was capable of it, to be honest.

My opinion of him had always been that he was a fiery, stubborn and blunt kind of guy, who was also overly defensive about his sexuality.

I breathed in deeply, enjoying the quiet of the bus. I was excited about today; I liked the snow. It was so white and it seemed magical almost. Frank stirred, distracting me, and he moaned slightly. My cheeks turned pink and I was frozen; I didn’t know what to do. Should I wake him? Maybe it was just one of those things you do when you’re asleep? Like, you moan slightly? It’s probably normal.

I had almost convinced myself that it was normal when he emitted another moan, louder than the first one. I was about to wake him when my eyes accidentally slid down to his crotch. The boner was obvious, even in his snow pants. I giggled.

As much as I wanted to see just how awkward it would get if I let him go, I decided not to. I eased his head off of me and shook him a little. His eyes slid open sleepily and he rubbed at them to wake himself up.

“Are we there yet?” he murmured, looking out of the window into the blinding sunlight of the early morning.

“No,” I mumbled. I looked at him and my cheeks flamed. He must have caught my blush because he was suddenly wary and defensive.

“What? What is it?”

“You have nice dream?” I whispered, smirking but looking determinedly down at my hands. I heard his small gasp and saw his hands quickly move to cover up his boner. There were only a few moments before the Frank I knew kicked in.

He leaned over and I could feel his breath on my neck. Fuck.

“Maybe. What’s it to you?” he whispered, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I could feel the blood rushing south and I looked out of the window trying to think of something to calm myself.

“I suppose it doesn’t matter,” I replied through clenched teeth.

“You want to know who it was about?” he whispered again, this time his breath tickling the side of my neck. The blood wasn’t rushing anymore it was going faster. Crap!

I shook my head stiffly and almost groaned in desperation when Frank’s hand started caressing the side of my thigh. Even through the snow pants I could feel the patterns exceptionally well.

“I’m going to tell you anyway,” he mumbled, concentrating on the fingers that were still tracing patterns on my thigh.

“Okay,” I squeaked. Somehow I couldn’t bring myself to tell him to stop. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t.

“It was you and I was inside of you. Damn you were so fucking tight!”

I swear my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. The mental images swamped my mind and I was almost delirious.

“Frank! Shut up!” I hissed, pushing my hands firmly into my lap. Frank chuckled and moved away. I was grateful for it but a part of my longed him to stay and start massaging my leg again, slowly moving it –

Think disgusting thoughts. Old grannies baring their knackers, in their underwear and swinging their bra above their head. I shuddered and had to stop myself from gagging. The blood that had headed south a few moments ago quickly rushed in the opposite direction.

Frank and I were both quiet for ages, both feeling kind of awkward. It wasn’t until I started seeing clumps of white snow that anything was said.

“Snow. Wow. I’ve never actually seen snow before,” Frank breathed in awe.

I looked at him in surprise. “Are you serious?”

He nodded.

“Well, we’re almost there. Another hour or so and we’re going to be surrounded by snow. It’ll be white everywhere,” I assured him.

“Sorry about before,” he chuckled.

“No problem,” I said, then quietly, “It was kinda hot.”

His head whipped around and his eyes fixed on me. “What did you just say?”

“Nothing,” I mumbled, my cheeks turning pink. I hadn’t meant for him to hear.

He prodded at my side. “Tell me.”

“No! Maybe later if you don’t piss me off.” I folded my arms stubbornly.

“You better tell me.”

I started saying something but was cut off from a sharp ssssh! from behind us. I quickly shut my mouth and stared out the window.

“Maybe,” I mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear.