Status: We will be updating now normally. :]

You Might Have Noticed

One and Lonely

William's POV

Bang!

Holy Shit! What was that? I opened my eyes to see what the comotion was. Oh my god, I was still under ryan. Last night just came flooding back to me. I smiled with the memory. But I had to get him off of me before the other guys came out of their bunks. I light shook ryan's arm, which was wrapped around my waist.his head was on my stomach, and he seemed to be in a good sleep. I had no choice though, we were going to get caught!

"Ryan. Ryan!" I tried to wisper, but the panic in my voice was very noticable.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me. He smiled and brightened when his eyes met mine. "Hmm?" he replied groggily.

"We need to get up and get dressed before someone finds us like this."

"Mmm, okay. If you insist."

"I really do." With that I pushed him off to the side and got out of the bed. I found my boxers laying on a small box near the foot of the bed. I put them on and found my shirt on the floor near the box. I slid it on and began to leave the room when Ryan grabbed my hand.

"I'll miss you."

"Mhm." I gave him a peck on the lips and walked out. As I walked over to the couch, everything we had done in the past 24 hours really hit me. "Holy shit," I said out loud. "What have we done?"

I laid back onto the couch, still tired from last night's activities. I fell asleep within moments.

"Ryan, no. No! It's not right."

"But you love me don't you?"

"Yes, but, I don't think it's right. I...We are not like this."

"Yes you are. This was meant to be. We were meant to be more than friends. No get down on your knees and suck it up. Literally."

"No! You can't make me!"

I was then being pushed down by what I thought was my friend. He then mounted me and pinned my arms and legs down. I screamed.


"Ahhhhhh!" I jumped up from the couch and ran into Ryan's room. I had to stop before I went into his room. i had gotten up too fast and was now very dizzy. I looked around where I was standing and saw the clock. It was only 8:45? I straightened my self out and walked on into Ryan's bunk.

"Hey Beckett!"

"Hi Ryan. We need to talk."

-giovanna bitches...
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short and fillerish but its supposed to be.

comments from our subscribers??