I'm Jaded Now

chapter 5

Jeph's POV

"Wake up Jeph baby."
I opened my tired eyes to Bert's smiling face He kissed me on the forehead and climbed out of the bunk.
"Why did you wake me up?" I asked half awake half asleep.
"We are at IHOP for breakfast. I know how you love french toast so I told the guys to stop here."
"You are too sweet." I climbed out of the bunk nearly falling out because I forgot how high it was. But of course Bert was there to catch me.
"Be careful baby."
"Oh god I just woke up and Ive already nearly killed myself. Thats a bad sign."
"Don't be stupid. Today is going to be an amazing day. We are in sunny Florida and we dont even have a show tonight! We can just chill all day."
"Well as long as you are here, I should be good."
I couldn't believe I was letting my feelings out so quickly. I mean, I just told him that I had feelings for him yesterday and now we are being all "lovey dovey" Well, I have to admit. I like it. Falling asleep on him last night just felt so..amazing. I felt safe and like I was where I belong.
"Hey, you ok?" Bert shook my arm trying to get my attention.
"Oh crap. Yeah sorry I was just thinking."
We walked off the bus into a nearly empty IHOP. There were only two tables full. One was already filled with the rest of the band and the crew. Me and Bert pulled up two chairs to the table and sat next to eachother. The waitress came a few minutes later and got our drink orders.
"Oh uhh Jeph we havent washed our hands today maybe we should before we eat" Bert said in a suspicious tone.
"But we nev-"
"Just come on." He interrupted.
We walked side by side to the mens restroom waiting for it to be unoccupied.
A large black man walked out and greeted us with a "How y'all doin?"
We both nodded and relpied with "fine thank you"s and walked in the one-stall bathroom.
"What did you want?" I asked obviously confused..
He didnt say a word. He just walked to the door, locked it and grabbed me by the waist.
"This" He replied as he pushed his lips on to mine. I grabbed the back of his head lacing my fingers through his hair. I pushed my tounge into his now open mouth occasionaly biting his bottom lip making him moan in pain and pleasure. He placed his hands at the top of my pants making my skin tingle. Just as he was starting to unbutton my tight jeans, we heard a knock on the door. "Is anyone in here?" a familiar voice yelled through the door.
"Just a s-s-second pl-please." I mumbled inbetween kisses and a shaky voice.
"We should go Bertie..." I whispered.
He nuzzled his head to my chest breathing on my neck, "I dont want to." He started lightly kissing my neck in protest. "You can't make me." He bit my neck just hard enough to make me quietly moan his name.
"Bert. Please."
"Fine." He stood up straight looking me in the eyes a planted a little peck on my lips. "Lets go then."
We unlocked the door and opened it up to the same black man from before. He flashed a big fake smile and said "Round 2!" and pushed passed us into the bathroom. He quickly closed the door making both me and Bert crack up.
"I guess he had to go!" Bert laughed on the way back to the table.
We sat down in our chairs, food already placed in front of us.
"What happened? Did you guys fall in?" Quinn joked hoping someone would laugh.
"No stupid. There was some guy in there for like ever though."
I glanced at Dan hoping he didn't notice how long we were gone. He just stared at Bert with suspicious eyes. 'oh God what if he knows..' I said to myself.
'That would be hell' I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by a warm hand grabbing my thigh. I turned to Bert seeing him flash the sweetest smile. He leaned in whispering in my ear "You ok?"
"Yeah Im just zoning out ,no biggie."
"Kay." He smiled and continued to eat his pancakes.
What if Dan really did know? How would he react? I definately didn't want to find out...
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe loves....