Rainbows, Bread, Tits, and Crack: A wild ride

How do we do it?

CHAPTER 3

I pushed open the door to Lou's house to the pound of base from the speakers and a flood of heat that filled the room. Bodies were pressed together all around dancing, drinking, smoking, and making out. The lights were low and a series of black lights were positioned around the room. Lou's parties were always huge, thanks to the fact that his parents had a lot of money and took out of town business trips frequently.

I smiled at the few people I recognized and hugged couple more. "There's my pretty ladies, how 'bout a group hug for the Lou-Ster," I heard Lou before I saw him.

"Hey baby," Murph said grabbing his butt as we surrounded him in a group hug. "Ah how I love to be surrounded by such beautiful women, I see you have a new hairstyle...again BT," Lou said to us. "Hey Lou, I have some friends to introduce you to. Their special so make sure they get the best treatment," I winked at him.

"Woah, what'd you have to do to get the special treatment out of this firecracker," Lou laughed smacking my butt as I walked in the direction of the alcohol. I turned my head slightly and gave a sexy-come-hither smile. Tom followed me while the others kind of dwindled off with other people they knew. "So what's your drink?" I asked pointing to the coolers. He went a head and grabbed a beer. I grabbed the bottle of Black Velvet and took a couple swigs before I put some in a plastic cup. He smirked at me as I took another swig. "So tell me a little about yourself," asked him leaning against the counter. This was the quietest part of the house. "Well, I'm from Germany, born and raised," he began "I'm twins with Bill --" "Wait," I interrupted "you guys are twins, wow I would've never guess, oops my bad keep going," I waved him on, taking another swig. "Me, Georg, Bill, and Gustav are also in a band together, and I love mountains of vanilla ice cream with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups crushed on top," He finished with a smile. "You're so cute," I smiled taking a step closer. "Let's dance." "Wait, what about you?" he tried to argue. "I'll tell you later," I smiled, pulling him in the center of people.

It was so tightly packed that our bodies were instantly pressed together. He wrapped his long arms around me and we swayed together to the beats of In The Middle by Jimmy Eat World. I loved this song. I looked into his smoldering brown eyes and softly pressed my lips into his, gently. "I don't think I've ever met a girl like you," he whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. We swayed to the music his hands wrapped in my hair, my hands on his hips. He looked so sexy with his eyes heavy with alcohol, and smoke filling our lungs. I felt the sweat drip in between my breasts, pressed tightly against Tom.

"Want some?" a voice asked from behind me. It was Rye handing me the joint in her hand. "Keep it, it's for you two," she said as I took it and took a slow, long hit. I passed it over to Tom who did the same. I exhaled the smoke up and watched as it rolled over top of us and all the other people. "We should somewhere more private," Tom suggested, entwining his fingers into mine.

I grabbed a half filled bottle of Captain and lead him to the back yard. There was a series of tents propped up around Lou's HUGE backyard, each filled with smoke and laughing people. This was the best part of Lou's house. I pulled back the flap and climbed in, Tom right behind. "Now this is more like it," he smiled pushing me back onto the pillows and blankets. I laughed and pulled him on top of me by his overly large shirt. I kissed him hard, wanting him now. I pressed hard into his hips as he slowly slid my shirt up over my head. "You're such a beautiful girl," he whispered trailing kisses down my neck. I pulled off his shirt and bit hard into the soft spot oh his shoulder. He moaned out, getting stiffer by the second. "Two can play that game," he smirked nuzzling his teeth into my neck. I moaned out as he bit into the soft spot of my neck. God this felt so good. I rolled over so I was straddling his waist and ran my fingers up and down his chest. I trailed a line of kisses down his torso, feeling him shudder as I got closer and closer to the hem of his pants. "Bras," He muttered "a horrible contraption meant for the suffrage of men," he said unclipping my bra and sliding it off. I smiled as he grabbed hold of me, rolling back on top of me. He slowly slid my pants down my legs kissing the freshly exposed skin. I needed him so bad. I was almost desperate. My breath came out in short puffs as I waited for him. I slid his pants down his slender hips and he kicked them off and positioned himself between my legs, one hand toying with my breast, the other working it's way between my legs. I cried out as he slid his fingers into me. I wasn't quite ready for it I don't think but it felt good. He smiled at the expression on my face and kissed my neck softly, working faster.

"Oh god, I need you!" I cried out a little louder than anticipated. I dug my nails into his lower back and pushed hard into him as he thrust deep inside. I watched his eyes roll in the back of his head as we moved faster. "Tom" I moaned pushing harder and harder. He moaned loudly as we reached climax. The sides of the tent shook and I couldn't get my breathing under control. This was intense. "Harder," I moaned almost dying the best death ever. He smiled as he rolled off of me, breathing heavily. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled, feeling his heart pounding in his chest. "I'm feeling another round in about 10 minutes," he smiled lighting up a cigarette.

It was a hot night in the renovated tent. Liquor, Sex, and Drugs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comments?

Thanks for reading!

-berney