A not so forbidden love...

Chapter 3 " Interesting "

" So basically, If I win I get to see my sister here when ever I want right?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. " That's right." The twin on the left said while smiling. " And if I lose I have to go on a date with you two right?" I asked again, receiving a nod from the twin on the right. I thought for a moment about the situation I was in. " Well?" They said at the same time as they entered my personal bubble. Right then and there I knew my answer. " No deal" I said simply. Haruhi sighed like she knew I would say that. " Eh?" The twins said in a confused manner. " First of all I don't need you telling me when I can or can't see my sister. Second of all, I don't even know you so why would I want to go on a date with you both?" I said with a slight glare at the pair.

They just stared at me in what looked to be like shock. I folded my arms and began to walk towards the door. " Come on Haruhi, lets go home"

(Haruhi's point of view)

I knew my sister wouldn't accept the deal. Shes not the type to enter into things with out reason. Though there is something a bit off about the way she was acting. Maybe I'll ask her about it later. " Um sure, let me just get my things and I'll meet you at the front gate" I said as she walked towards the door. Ayumi shrugged and walked out of the room.

" Well that was interesting" Kyouya said looking at the door then at me. I scratched my head and sighed. " Yeah well, that's Ayumi for you. Shes anything but dull. I'm sorry if she offended you guys in anyway." I said as I went to gather my things. Tamaki finally got out of his mushroom corner and placed his fingers at his chin. " Oh no, she didn't offend me in the slightest! In fact I propose that she come to the next club event!"

That made my head snap. " You actually WANT her to come back??" I asked surprised. Honey nodded in agreement. " Yeah! Shes nice! " He smiled that adorably smile he always wore on his face. Mori just "Hn'd" in response. " I have no objections to it" Kyouya said as he went back to writing in his notebook. I looked over at the twins for their opinion. Both Hikaru and Karou were still staring at the door. a smirk soon appeared on both of their faces. " I think she should definitely come back." Hikaru said looking at Karou. " I agree" Karou smiled and looked at Hikaru.

(Ayumi's point of view)

I waited at the front gate of the school and leaned against the wall with my arms folded over my chest. The thoughts of the twins kept seeping into my brain. Why though?! I just met them! But the twin with his hair parted to the right. The one named Hikaru, he was the one showing up in my mind the most. Whats worse is I think I was blushing when he got so close. Goddammit, this sucks.

" Thanks for waiting sis, sorry I took so long" I heard Haruhi call as she ran towards the gate. " No problem, lets head home" I said as she caught up with me. We walked down the sidewalk in silence before my sister spoke. " Hey, Ayumi? Can I ask you something?" I looked at her, and wondered what she wanted. " Um, sure. Shoot" " When you were talking to Hikaru and Karou before, were you blushing?" She asked with a hint of childish curiosity. I stopped walking and just looked at her. "Me? B-Blushing?! You're just seeing things!!" I said while fake laughing and walking faster then I was before. She just looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Once we got home I ran past dad, into my room, and flopped on my bed. " Ok lets stop thinking about that rich hell and think about tomorrows band practice..." I mumbled with my face in my pillow. Suddenly a knock came at my door and I mumbled something that was supposed to sound like "Come in" but actually sounded like " mum en" Haruhi poked her head through the door way. " Hey um, the guys in the club want you to come to the next meeting." My head shot up from my pillow and I looked at her like she was crazy. " They WANT me to come back?!" Please tell me she was kidding. " Yeah, they like you and want you to come back." She shrugged and walked out of the door way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Forgive me!!