Why did I fall in love with you, my best friend (when you're engaged)?

Wonder Woman

Marry licked her lips as her fingers danced their way up Johnny's chest.
"Now, now darling. Tell me, really,am I just a stuff?"
His body was shivering. She wrapped her shaved leg around his and played with his black,oily hair. A smug smirk curled on her lips as she massaged his chest.

She planted a kiss on his dry lips and I gagged.

When I was five, my mom would always sit down with me in the living room. She would then droned on how girls are meant to protect themselves from man. Unless if the man is Bill's Gates or Jim Carrey. So, I would just stare out of my window and nodded my head whenever she paused.. But there was a part of her monologue that made my ears perked up.

"Violet, if you became a Wonder Woman, protect other girls from baddies. You hear me?" My forty-year old mum then collapsed in giggles as she always did when she watched slapstick comedies. Even though her giggles deprived me of sleep, I actually jot down that sentence onto a notebook. That day, I looked in the mirror and promised myself to be Wonder Woman. Soon, it became a habit for me to lookout for other ladies.

That's what I did for Marry. (Well, at least for Gerard's sake.)

When Johnny and Marry vigorously exploring each other, I pushed myself to stand up. I motioned to the passengers to the exit, with a finger on my lips, as fast as I could...without disturbing the moaning couple ... In my head, I was racking up all the dump in my brain, thinking of a solution to help Marry, praying to God for a miracle.

Although I was trying to get everyone out in one piece, my eyes noticed something amiss. Marry, still enjoying the heavy petting, pulled the gun out of his pocket. With a light toss, it landed onto the soft cushion of a seat.

I smiled. Maybe God does listen to me. Or Mary. Whoever is responsible.

I crept slowly behind them, took the gun and inched away.

"Dirtbag! Kneel down on your knees. NOW!"

With a lick on her lips, he glared at me. His hand reached into his pocket, stayed there for a moment, before kneeling down.

I felt so tall compared to Johnny, who was kneeling down and appeared shorter. Tall, like Wonder Woman.

"Don't try anything funny." I said, almost squealing in delight at being able to reprimand a man." Bus driver? Call the -"

"Can you don't drag the police into my life?" He looked up, his eyes pleading. I looked back at him, but I turnt away immediately, disgusted by the wounds on his face. Wounds I had created myself.

"Why did you wanted to kill me earlier?" I rebutted.

"I.. over-reacted." He whispered, almost sounding as though he was embarrased to admit.

"Pfft."

The bus driver looked at me, with puppy-dog eyes. I was silent, thinking. Should I really involve the police? He has not really hurt anyone.. but yes, threatening with a gun is an offence. What if he does it again? Will he really kill?

The image of him pointing the gun on my head laid vividly on my mind. In a distant away, I could hear the small cry of the little child pleading for her father. I gave Johnny a glance, and noticed that his body was shivering, and drops of water landed on the bus's floor.

"Urgh! Fine. Thank your daughter for this."

"Thank you!"

"If I see you , ever again, with a hooker," I glared at Anne, who simply rolled her eyes,"You're a dead man. Get it?"

He simply nodded and went out of the bus. Boos and jeerings were clearly heard.

"Everyone, its safe to go back in." I declared.

Everyone went back up, and the bus driver thanked me profusely. I gave him the gun, asking him to throw it away for me. He offered to reward me but being the humble being I am, I forced myself to shake my head. I really wanted to slap the voice in my head, for making me so humble, but again, I do not enjoy being in pain.

Marry collapsed on a seat, but motioned me to come closer, as the bus continued its journey.

"Who are you ?"

"Violet. Your classmate in highschool. "I said through one side of my mouth.
"Errr.."
"Never mind, where do you live?"
"Two bus stops from here. The house with the Christmas wreath on the door."
"Good, looking at your state, looks like I have to accompany you through the night."
She replied with a grunt before asking again,
"Who are you?"
I opened my mouth but her eyelids closed.

"Wonder Woman, undiscovered." I whispered.

-------------
Sry for the late, not so good update. I hope it satisfies you~ Comments & Critcisms greatly hailed. :D