Seem to Stop My Breath

Well She's Not Bleeding On The Ballroom Floor Just

Well She's Not Bleeding On The Ballroom Floor Just For The Attention
Ray's Point Of View

Gerard and Cassie have been dating for three months. I think it’s getting serious, everyone thinks that at least. We’ll know it’s serious if he tells her our biggest secret. I couldn’t think of a way to tell Tes, but she found out on accident. She followed me one day and saw me attack someone. I have to hand it to her. She watched the entire thing and didn’t say a word until afterward. All I remember is Tes walking toward me looking scared, I think she thought I was going to kill her. I obviously didn’t. I just brought her back to the house to explain everything. At first she seemed scared, she came to grips with it quite fast. Our relationship only got more serious from there. Then one day she asked, everyone asks at some point but I didn’t think she was ready. How do you answer the question “Can you make me a vampire?” At that moment I realized that she loved me as much I loved her. She wanted to spend all eternity with me. After discussing it with the other house members they decided I could make her one. That was the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through in my life. Seeing the one I love go through so much pain.