Seem to Stop My Breath

If I Could I Would Do All Of This Again

Taylor’s Point of View

Bob and I decided to visit the Stump’s coven one morning, he brought his paintball gun. I was barely out of the car before he had spotted Pete and took aim. I sighed and went inside the house to see Chrissy, Ana and Andie. I sat down on a chair next to Andie.
“Where’s Bob?” Andie asked.
Almost as if it was planned. Pete walked in the door, covered with paint. We all looked at him. He stopped and looked directly at Andie, who looked incredibly confused.
“Bob, paintball. I’ll be back.”
“Okay hunny”
“So, the Ways are going away again.”
Everyone looked at me I felt myself turn red.
“How do you know” Ana stared me down.
“Gerard told me this morning, after he had an extra long meeting with his parents.”
“Oh, okay, I wonder why it was extra long.”
We all started at Andie, she looked back at us bewildered. Chrissy answered the question.
“Well, I’d assume because the last time they left Gerard in charge, they came back to find a mortal girl sleeping on their couch.”
Andie laughed, just as Pete, Andy, Joe and Patrick appeared at the top of the stairs, completely dressed for a hardcore paintball session. Chrissy got up and ran to Andy. She kissed him and whispered something in his ear. Both of them blushed. Patrick looked at them like they had just killed his pet leprechaun. Chrissy looked over at him and blushed, letting go of Andy. Meanwhile, Pete told his sister good morning and kissed Andie. Bob made the stupid mistake of coming inside just as they started to head to the door again. Bob saw me and smiled, and then he saw Pete. He spun around and ran out the door. Needless to say, Bob was pretty bruised when we got home, even though Mikey joined in, they were still outnumbered. Later that night Bob and I were in our room. I was surveying the damage that the paintballs had done. I sighed, he’d be fine, and there were only bruises, no broken skin.
“You big Baby.”
“Nu huh, you’re my baby”
“More likely having your babies.”
“True, we should get on that”
I looked at him, he attempted to give me an innocent look. I decided I was going to play with him a little.
“This is how Andy and Chrissy hooked up”
“What does that have to do with us?”
“Nothing, just this is how they ended up together.”
“So not following you.”
“When the guys first got paintball guns.”
“Okay?”
I sat next to him on the bed as he sat up and pulled his shirt on over his head.
“When the guy’s at the Stump’s coven got paintball guns. They pretty much just shot at each other for several hours. Well, Chrissy had a crush on Andy, she had for some time actually. So when they all came in the house, covered in paint and bruises, She saw that Andy looked pretty bad.”
“Worse than me?”
“That day, the paintballs broke the skin.”
“Ow, poor guy.”
“Her thoughts exactly. So she realized that he was actually bleeding and helped him clean up. He thought it was because Patrick was the one who did it to him. After Chrissy helped him stop the bleeding, he went to thank her and kissed her.” “It was really romantic the way she told it. He was shirtless, because she was putting a bandage over one of the cuts on his back . Both of them were sitting on the end of the bed, he was facing the wall so she could get at his back. She must have said something along the lines of “I’m done.” She then lay down on his bed, hoping he’d let her stay and talk. He then gave her a weird look and lay down next to her. They started talking and Andy brought up the subject of not seeing her with a guy recently. Patrick had scared the last guy away.”
“Patrick? He’s her younger brother. He’s not that intimidating.”
“With three other guys, who think of Chrissy as a sister I’m sure he is.”
“Oh, yeah , I got lucky with you didn’t I?”
“Yeah. You did. So, Chrissy said something which caused Andy to look into her eyes. They were still lying on the bed mind you. He then leaned in and kissed her.”
“Kinda like us if you think about it.”
“How so?”
“We knew each other since we’ve been little. We had that same accidental kiss.”
“That kiss wasn’t accidental.”
Bob smirked and looked at me
“True, I had it planned for awhile, a long while. Just took me time to get the courage”