Seem to Stop My Breath

Until the End of Everything

Until the end of everything
Gerard

My parents sat across the room from me. When Bert and amy had rearranged the room earlier today, they had put an extra bed in it, and cleaned up most of their stuff. I could now spend the night there if need be. It appeared that she was going to be fine, when she woke up. Cassie’s bed was in the middle of the room, headboard against the wall, while the extra one was against the window. This allowed for bert or Amy to get to either side of Cassie easily. Frank had dragged in three chairs from the hallway two hours ago so that someone else coud sit in the room. I had just finished giving cassie a blood packet when I heard Mikey scream something. I washed my hands in the bathroom sink and went back to sitting on the endge of the bed. Someone knocked on the door.

“Come in?” my dad said.

The door opened and revealed mikey, and slightly behind him cassie’s mother and father.
They both ran to her side. I got shafted.

“What did you do to her?” cassie’s dad asked as he leaned over her body.

“I didn’t do anything.”

“before you question anything else please remember you are guests in our house, as is
your daughter. This is the only place where she can get the treatment she needs” mom said harshly.

“And who are you?”

“I’m the one who called you and told you she was here.”

God damnnit mom.

“Oh” Cassie’s mom sighed a little.

An awkward tension filled the room.

“So, what happened?” Cassies’s mom asked me.

“She was kidnapped and attacked moments before I found her. We had been searching all
week for her.”

“What’s with all the bandages?”

“When she was attacked, the guy tried to kill her, he mutilated her neck, it took bert four
hours to repair it to semi working order.”

“Oh”

The room went silent again. Normally when your parents meet the parents of your soon-to-be wife, it’s not this, serious of a situation.

“Guess what today is?” bert scremed from the hallway. “bandage removal day!” he finished
walking into the room. “oh, well um, hi?”

“Bert, this is cassie’s mom and dad”

If Cassie’s dad looked me up and down when we met, he was shooting daggers at his
daughter’s rescuer.

Bert was in a tshirt and jeans, and his hair was down. He also hadn’t shaved since he had
got here, so he was looking a little scruffy.

“Hi Mr. and Mrs. Azariel, I’m one of your daughter’s doctors, the other one is grabbing the
scissors.”

Amy appeared in the doorway.

“Hi”

After a quick set of introductions, Amy looked a lot more presentable than Bert, they sat
down on either side of Cassie. They let me move to the foot of the bed. I watched them carefully cut away the gauze from Cassie’s arms. Bert smiled once Amy threw it away.

“Not a scratch on her.” Bert exclaimed smiling wider.

“She’s back to healing at the normal rate then.” Amy said smiling.

“And now to see if my skills really are that great. Both of them leaned forward and trimmed
open the gauze around Cassie’s ’ neck. I hadn’t realized how much they had wrapped it until they peeled it off. The top layer of gauze was white. The bottom layers were dark brown. Completely covered in dry blood. Bert and Amy leaned in such a way that neither set of parents could see the blood covered gauze. Amy pulled out alcohol wipes and they quickly cleaned off her neck. The only thing visible were here stitches and a small pink scar underneath them.

“Sweet” Bert said leaning back so that her parents could see.

“The stitches should dissolve within a week or so. She looks pretty good, all we need now is for her to wake up.” Amy said before getting off Cassie’s bed.

“You said he tore apart her neck” Cassie’s’ mom said in awe.

“Oh, trust me, if you would of seen it two days ago you would of believed it. Now though,
since we got her in time, she’ll be fine. Bert had to repair the veins enough so that when she healed they’d heal right, and it heals from the inside out., so as soon as she got here and we gave her an iv she started to heal. "

I was thankful they left out the her going through fifteen pints of blood in the first ten hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my
i finally updated
i've been busy, and i really had to force this update out, it sucks, i know, but i promise i will finish this one day

plus i have to go back and edit 40something worth of chapters on this story to bring it up to mibba's standards layout wise