Status: FINISHED!!!! sob

The A7X Mafia

Chapter 10

Valeria’s POV
I woke up with a groan as my dream about something ended even though I didn’t want it to and I sat up in bed running a hand through my hair. I could feel the specks of paint that I hadn’t washed out last night and got out of bed to go do so. I stepped into the shower and washed my hair and body, doing all of the other necessary things as well before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my self then brushing my teeth and drying then straightening my hair.
I walked out of my bathroom and over to my COD where I got out underwear and put them on, dropping my towel before going to my closet and choosing a skirt, top and shoes before changing and then I headed down the hall to Matt’s room.
I opened the door and I saw him laid out on his back, lightly snoring, I quietly giggled and went further into his room, softly closing the door. I looked around and saw that he had already painted and done his room with the stuff I well the mafia bought him. He had posters all over the walls and pictures of him and the guys as well. There were yesterday’s clothes thrown over a chair and a few random bits and pieces strewn over the floor. I smiled, now this looks like a room for Matt, its way better than what it was and it suits him more. I looked over at him again and decided to wake him up; I crept over to his bed and gently crawled across it towards him.
When I reached him I carefully pulled down the covers and seeing him with no shirt made it easier. I started tracing the tattoos on his chest and he shivered and moaned
“Val” I giggled and kept on doing so until he suddenly grabbed me and flipped me over so he was above me with a glare. I smiled up at him
“hi Matt, good morning!” I sang but he still glared
“why did you wake me up?” I shrugged
“I was bored and anyway I wanted to see your room, it looks nice by the way” he grunted and laid back down next to me and rested his head on my stomach and a hand on my hip
“yeah the guys helped me with it when you had your first day at the club” I nodded and started running my fingers through his hair. He yawned and buried his head into my stomach more making me laugh.
“come on Matt! Get up and I promise to make you breakfast, I mean I have all day until 6 when I have to go in” Matt mumbled something into my stomach and then got off of me and made his way into his bathroom like a zombie.
I laughed at Matt and smiled when I heard the shower running. I decided to get his clothes ready; looking through his clothes would be fun. I went over to his wardrobe and looked through until I chose a pair of khaki trousers rolled up to the knee already and a black vest. I laid them on his chair and took the dirty clothes and put them in the hamper by the bathroom door. I then carried that out and went to everybody else’s room and stuck in and took their laundry as well.
I went to the laundry room and sorted out the clothes into piles then put the whites in one washer and the darks in another, yes we have two washers and dryers. I then headed back up to the kitchen and got started on making pancakes for Matt and some for me as well. By the time I had them set on plates and a bowl of bits of fruit as well; Matt had come down and sat at the counter. I smiled at him and handed him a plate “there ya go sleepy, eat up” he smiled and thanked me while I sat down and got some fruit and put it on my pancakes before making them into a kind of wrap thing and then cut into it and started eating.
After we had finished I loaded the plates into the dish washer along with last nights plates as well and then turned around to see Kat come through the door yawning, wearing a pair of Brian boxers and one of his shirts.
“good morning Kat! You spend the night again?” she nodded and sat at the island grabbing a banana.
“yeah but I’m going home soon, I need to change and get ready for the club, you guys gonna be there again?”
“well I work there now so yeah and the guys have to be so yep we will all be there and hopefully I will see the people I’m after” Kat nodded and finished her banana “the people aren’t any of the girls right?”
“nah just guys that think they are hard and like to pick on girls, nothing unusual for me but they won’t last long once I get them” Kat laughed and got up
“well I’m out and oh you are gonna love Saturdays Val! Wait until you get to the club and you’ll see I don’t wanna ruin it for Matt” she winked at me and then disappeared out the door. I chuckled and then looked at Matt who looked at me questioningly.
“I have no idea Matt, guess we both have to wait”
I then went and got all of the laundry out and had Matt help me fold before we went and sat on the sofa in the living room and watch a movie.
As we were watching the movie, the guys slowly started coming into the room and watching it with us, the movie was Sweeny Todd (a great movie even if it is a musical), eating their chips and swigging beer before they even got ready for the club.
The credits rolled and I sat up from my position laid out on the sofa with my head in Matt’s lap, and stretched then looked at my watch, it was 5:30.
“aw man!” I groaned and slumped into my seat; I looked around at the rest of the guys and saw them all just talking or staring into space.
“ok guys I’m gonna go now alright? You lot had better be there by 7 or I’m gonna drag you into a private room and beat the shit outta you ok, good. Oh and Brian? Kat wants you to ask Jeremy for a private dance with her she told me so now do it or I get to have her all to myself tonight” I winked at Brian and he grinned
“nah don’t worry Val! I will definitely have a private dance” he smirked and I laughed at him. I jumped up and hugged each of the guys before I set out to my car, hopefully one of my targets will be there tonight.

At the Club
I got out of my car and ran up to the door to be greeted by Jeremy who sent me straight to the back room where I met Kat who smiled at me from the clothes rails. “hey Val! Get over here girl and help pick our costumes!” she beckoned me over and I skipped over to her with a giggle. I looked through the rail with her looking at outfits “I don’t know what to pick Kat if I don’t know what our theme is” Kat grinned at me and stopped looking through outfits then turned to face me with a sparkle of mischief in her eye.
“well Val darlin’ we are gonna be having a bull of a time” I raised an eyebrow
“err don’t you mean bull of a time?” I asked to which she grinned and dragged me out of the room and over to a show room where they were setting something up. I took a closer look at what they were doing and gasped
“oh hell is that a mechanical bull?” Kat laughed and clapped
“hell yes! It’s gonna be so fun! I love these things, you any good?”
“err well I haven’t been on one since I was a kid” Kat hugged me
“aww it don’t matter! It only goes really slow anyway so we can interact with the crowd as we do it” I laughed at her enthusiasm as she pulled me back into the changing room and over to the rails.
“right now let’s find us some sexy cow girl outfits” she said and we laughed with each other as we got ready with some other girls.
It turns out that all the girls that were there would be having a go on the bull at some point so everyone had to dress up country and this apparently happens every Saturday though I know the guys know that and didn’t tell me, I so have to hit them for it. So Kat and I found our costumes as barn girls, I must say are actually really nice though Kat got the more revealing one, I don’t really want to show my tattoo’s off in case I do kill someone and someone else recognises them but meh you can’t always do that. So we got ready and found out that our turn with the bull wouldn’t be until 10:00 and until then Kat would be on a table like she used to and I would be a waitress kinda thing, just talking drinks and flirting with customers to make them spend more. I don’t like the idea that I’m out where loads of men can touch me up but oh well I have to do this so I will, I’m only hoping Kat will keep pulling me up on the table with her out of the way.

Matt’s POV
Valeria left a while ago to go to the club; I kinda missed having her head in my lap, running my fingers through her hair, it was relaxing.
For an hour the guys and I just sat around talking about what’s been going on and the club and that, we talked about Brian and Kat and Zacky’s no show girl friend then the guys moved on to me.
“so Matt, what’s going on with you and Valeria?” Johnny asked me while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively making all of us laugh. I shrugged
“nothing, we’re just friends”
“psh!” Jimmy jumped in
“if that’s you two as friends then I would love to see you together! Maybe she could tame you?’ they all laughed at me while I leaned forward in my seat.
“guys you got it all wrong, we are just mates, there’s nothing to it though she is hot I will admit but I don’t think the relationship thing could work” the guys all rolled their eyes and Brian leaned in towards me
“Matt man, who are you trying to convince?” then they all got up and went to go get ready for the club leaving me sat on my own thinking.
Would we? Nah. I got up and tried to put the thought to the back of my mind as I went to go and change, notice the tried part, it didn’t work. All I could think about was sleeping in her bed and watching the movie and heck even the way she acts like a hard ass in front of others but to us, me in particular she’s a little sweetheart. The thing about me going tame, I always was but like her put up a front, I don’t do that around her, I can’t it’s like she saw all my barriers and just took a wreaking ball to them.
I shook my head of all thoughts and just concentrated on the club and got dressed in a nice pair of black jeans and t-shirt with a blazer. Thinking about the club reminded me it was a Saturday, I chuckled to myself, none of us told Val that meant theme night, wonder what tonight’s theme will be.
I met the guys in the foyer and we headed out to the cars and drove the 15 minutes to the club.
We walked through with a nod to the bouncer as usual and, boy let me tell you, I was shocked. The place had turned into a country and western place for the night and for a mafia joint this was totally wrong, what kind of self respecting mafia does country and western. All of the girls were dressed as cow girls or rodeo chicks and you could clearly see that the one room being used had a mechanical bull in it which was totally stupid as they weren’t even going fast, just really slow and hell the girl in there at the moment looked bored out of her mind as the guys all stared at her.
We moved over to the bar and ordered our drinks before Brian spotted Kat dancing on a table in a very revealing outfit and dragged us over there so we got Jeremy to get a girl to bring our drinks.
We sat for about 5 minutes watching and laughing at Brian drool over Kat as she kept flirting with him then going to other guys to flirt with. It was hilarious watching Brian face change from happy to pissed in seconds. We were having a good laugh when a tray of drinks was plopped on our table
“ok cowboys that will be 28 dollars” I stopped laughing and looked up to see Val stood there in her cowgirl outfit looking down at her notepad. She sounded really bored and pissed off slightly
“well sugar if you drop the tone and give me a dance I might” I saw a muscle in her cheek move and I knew she wasn’t happy. She looked up from her pad about to tell me off when she saw it was me and she sighed in relief and smiled a nice genuine smile at me which I returned
“oh hi Matt, didn’t know it was you, I am so pissed off with these guys you would not believe it! Kat has had to save me like 5 times by pulling me up on that table” I frowned
“have guys been touching you?” I glared around the room quickly and Val smiled and shook her head
“no they have just been trying to pick me up with the worst lines I think in existence, it’s so annoying and I have to do this all night until I get on that damn bull and I swear if it goes that slow I might just jack the thing and make it go about 50 mph” she smirked and I heard Jimmy laugh from beside me, I smiled up at her and handed her the 28 dollars.
“here ya go pretty lady and when will this cowgirl be going on that bull then?” she laughed and tucked the money in her pocket then slipped her pencil behind her ear “well I go on at 10 and Kat goes in there with me, I think a lot of guys liked our show the other night and requested we be together so we are which is a good thing” she then tapped Brian on the shoulder and bent down to his ear level giving the guys at the table behind a nice view
“Brian the guy at the bar wearing a grey shirt and piercing in his lip was trying to feel her up earlier, I tried to take care of it but it’s too crowded in here, do you think you could sort him out, Kat getting worried” Brian nodded and immediately smiled up at Kat before heading off in the direction of the bar with Zacky following not far behind in case he’s needed.
Val smiled up at Kat who gave her a worried smile before she sighed and looked down at me
“right I have a table to serve and try to get the guy in private, I found a target today, it turns out he’s an avid County fan so he came here and now I have to get him in a room and take care of him” she bent down and whispered to me
“whatever I do or he does, don’t come after me ok?” I frowned but nodded anyway and she stood up, smiled then headed off in the direction of the show room. I wonder what she doesn’t want me to get in the way of. I watched as she made her way over to a table just to the side of the viewing room and bent over the table by a guy, making sure to push her already ample chest out. My eyes narrowed as the guy looked down her top then offered her a seat which she took with a huge smile; I watched again as she started flirting with him and believe me my blood had to be getting in the 70 degrees mark as I watched it.
Jimmy noticed my strayed gaze as Johnny had already left the table; he looked in my line of sight and saw Val and the guy. He placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled my head to his
“man you like her, it’s as plain as day to us just obviously not you two, you should do something about it but I don’t recommend now as she has to do it and you know it. I know she won’t do anything with him or any guy she meets as she likes you, have a little faith” I sighed and smiled a dull smile which he returned but brighter then started talking to a guy sat near us who was familia.
I turned my head again to watch her and saw her lead the guy towards a door just to the side that led to the private rooms. She saw me looking and winked my way then carried on leading him through until I couldn’t see them any more because of the door. I sighed and sat back in my chair and swigged my beer, how long would this take?

Valeria’s POV
I took the guy into a private room as he had requested a private dance from me like I knew he would, I had to turn on the old Italian charm but I didn’t really need it; not to sound cocky or anything but I am damn fine! I took him through and sat him in the chair that stood in the middle of the room which had a camera trained on it in case any of the guys get rough with the girls. I knew the camera wasn’t an issue as the feed went to the mafia HQ and it didn’t matter if they saw me kill anyone.
He sat in the chair and looked at me expectantly, I walked up behind him and casually walked around, trailing my hand over his shoulder before standing behind him and whispering in his ear
“what would you like honey?” he shivered and I could feel the excitement building in him and I rolled my eyes, like I would ever in reality even look at this guy.
“just dance for me girl, no touching yet” I mentally growled as in his report it said that he was ex familia and he had been kicked out for raping 5 of the girls in the club he ran and actually went around hitting and even killed one of the girls. I stood in front of him and started doing some dance moves, adding in little flirty gazes and gestures to get him to let me touch him, I need to, even if I don’t want to, so I can get him damn dead.
After about 10 minutes of him just watching me dance he beckoned me over to him and I strutted my way over to him where he pulled me into his lap with me facing him and hoarsely said
“dance” so I started giving him a lap dance ^shudder^ I am so gonna have to shower when I get home. As I danced I casually slid my arm up his and rested it on his shoulder, I looked into his eyes and smirked at him then jabbed my thumb into his carotid artery in his neck and held it for 60 seconds as his body went into fits and eventually fell limp. I got off of him and stood behind him where I gave a quick twist to his neck and snapped his neck clean to make doubly sure he was dead and I had to get the feelings of disgust at his actions out.
I looked up at the camera and gave a thumbs up so that the guys in the watch room knew he was dead and to send out a crew to get the body. I then walked out and turned the door sign to occupied then walked back out into the main room. Once there I composed myself and plastered on a smile then walked over to the bar where Jeremy smiled at me and gave me a tray of beers to carry after asking
“did he have a good time?” I smirked
“oh yeah, he had the time of his life” then turned around to be met with a wall of muscle, nearly knocking my drinks over if they hadn’t put out a hand to help steady it. I looked up at the face and smiled when I saw Matt looking down at me though frowned at the worried face
“what’s the matter?” I asked him and carried on to a table with the drinks and he followed me
“what happened?”
“nothing, I danced then killed him, I now like to think of myself as the black widow spider though I didn’t have sex with him before killing him, that would be nasty I already need to shower when I get home” I smiled at the guys on the table as I gave them their drinks and took the money with Matt stood a few feet behind me.
I turned and looked for a drinkless table as Matt carried on
“so you’re alright?”
“yeah I’m fine, I have killed before Matt, it’s not like I’m a newbie. Anyway lets talk about this more when we get home please, I have to work and right now I’m up for some dancing with Kat, see ya later” then I headed over to Kat’s table where Jimmy was still sat and Brian had re joined him. I got up there and started dancing with Kat who raised an eyebrow but I just shook my head and carried on dancing. Matt sat back at the table and sulked so I just ignored him and carried on.
I occasionally went down and got people drinks then going back to the table and dancing and even took over while Kat went to give Brain a private dance and you could tell that in the hallway where there are no cameras, Brian got a bit more than a dance. After a while Jeremy waved at me and motioned towards the bull room and I nodded and got off the table, grabbing Kat on the way down who was sat next to Brian having a breather from dancing though she couldn’t kiss him or anything, we have to seem available at all times.
We got into the room and Kat decided to go on the bull first while I leant against a back wall and watched how she interacted with the audience, occasionally sending them a seductive wink or licking my lips for them. I watched as Brian, Jimmy, Zacky and Matt moved to sit at a table near the room and watched us, while talking amongst themselves. I rolled my eyes and decided to give them something to look at and smirked at Kat
“hey Diva, you need some company?” Kat smiled down at me and I walked over to the bull as it was still moving and waited for the right time before jumping up on it. Kat laughed at me
“I thought you hadn’t done this in years?” I grinned
“I haven’t I have just been to Mexico a lot” she laughed and carried on holding to the bull and smiling out at the audience. I put my arms around her and decided to make some people squirm a bit; I moved my hands up and down her stomach and rubbed them just under her hem, watching as guys in the audience perked up a bit. I leaned my head forward and made it look like I was kissing her neck when in actual fact I was talking to her
“can you see them?” she nodded slightly and I giggled
“Brian is so staring right now!”
“well so is Matt darlin’ if you hadn’t already seen” she said back with a smirk and tilted her head back to make it look better
“yeah well he’s getting on my nerves, he acts like I shouldn’t be doing this killing stuff” she giggled and to the audience it looked like she was doing it because of me but really it was what I said
“honey he probably is just concerned, that boy likes you and the sooner you two act on it the better! The tension between you is getting thicker and you’ve only known him what a week maybe?”
“oh hardy har-har miss thing, you and Brian got cosy quickly”
“yeah but we were honest about our feelings you two are just like scared teens and- if you don’t stop that right now I am gonna forget Brian and turn lez on you!” she stopped herself to say as I let my hands wonder around her body for effect, nothing there. I laughed and kissed her cheek
“well honey I’m willing but I think poor Brian might not like you leaving him but he would like the girl on girl action” she laughed and I giggled into her shoulder.
We carried on for another 20 minutes before our time was up and we got out of the room so another girl could go in. On Saturdays it closes at 11:00 so we had 30 minutes left on shift so Kat went back to her table and I went back to drinks for the last bit.
I sighed in relief as I headed out to my car after the club had cleared and the girls had been let off. I got a lot of money in tips and I gave it all to Kat with much protest and won her over saying I didn’t need it as the mafia paid for everything I need. She took it and left for home with out Brian as she needed the time with her family and Brian reluctantly let her go.
I got to my car and went to open my door when I was lifted up and set to the side with my keys taken and someone else get in my drivers seat. I growled and got into the passenger side instead and was met with Matt sat there buckled in with the key in the ignition. As soon as I was buckled in he started the car and headed for home; I shifted in my seat to face him and crossed my arms
“so you’re driving my car why?”
“we need to talk”
“about what exactly?”
“that guy” I rolled my eyes
“what’s to talk about, I saw him, recognised him as a target, gained his trust then killed him, what more do you need to understand?” his grip on the wheel tightened “how did you kill him?”
“jab to the artery then snapped his neck, that all?”
“how did you gain his trust?” I sighed
“I know you saw and that’s why I didn’t want you coming over and ruining it, I flirted with him and got him to want me to dance with him, he asked for a dance so I took him into a room and danced for him then killed him”
“did he touch you?” I rested my hands on my lap now and shrugged
“he pulled me onto his lap, that’s it” he gripped the wheel tighter
“you’re positive, he didn’t try anything on you”
“yes Matt I think I’m positive I mean I was there you know! Do you think I can’t do this or something?” I almost shouted at him. He glanced over at me and shook his head
“no that’s not it at all Val, I just don’t like the way that you have to do it is all, I would prefer if they had put you on jobs like ours where you just kill, no interaction unless necessary but the fact that they actually touch you before is just putting horrible images in my head” I sighed and slumped in my seat with my head leant back on the head rest and I sighed
“Matt I don’t like it either but I’m still doing something good, I mean this guy killed one of our girls, he beat and raped some as well, he can’t get away with it and I am determined to do what ever it takes to see he gets what he deserves, just let me handle it ok?” he relaxed his grip and reached over a hand and held mine
“it’s fine sugar, I know why you do it, I do it for the same reason, and I respect that’s why but I still don’t like it but I will keep my opinions to a minimum ok?” he asked and glanced at me and I smiled at him
“ok that should work now can we get home because I need a shower before I collapse in bed, I need to get his germs off of me” he sent a concerned glance to me
“you want me to stay with you?” I smiled and squeezed his hand
“yeah that would be nice” then we got home
I stepped out of the bathroom in my Pj’s, running a brush through my damp hair, and saw Matt laid in my bed with his eyes closed and the cover pulled up to his waist with my side turned down ready. I smiled at the sight and put down the brush before getting into bed where Matt opened an eye and smiled at me before pulling me to him and closing his eyes again. I smiled in contentment and rested my head on his chest and slowly drifted off myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been having a few problems with this at the moment so bear with me if i have about 5 of the same chapter because mibba refuses to load them up on the screen and when i try to refresh it, it just seems to add another chapter so sorry if you get continuous chapters lol