Status: FINISHED!!!! sob

The A7X Mafia

(depicted by Megan Fox)
Name: Valeria Diva Lodovico
Age: 24 years old
Height: 5’8
Weight: 120 pounds
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Hair Colour/Style: long brown hair, often straightened but is naturally wavy. Likes to wear down a lot and just natural but styles for ‘work’ and up when killing.
Piercing/Tattoo’s: lobes pierced once with left cartilage 3 times. She has a black outline of a butterfly on the back of her neck, tribal design moon on her right shoulder blade and ‘Eterno Amore’ in black on her left wrist with an outline of a heart below it.
Style: what ever is comfortable at the time but for the club she wears her slutty clothes and for her ‘work’ she wears clothes easy to clean and move in.
Hobbies: dancing, gymnastics, hanging out with her sister, playing with people, people watching, learning sign language and reading lips to spy on people when she is bored.
Dislikes: lame chat up lines, people who abuse their power, being stuck in one place too long, people who mess with her sister, bullies.
Loves: her family though doesn’t actually like her father, her job and her friends (when she gets some)
Job: Kills rich people in power who abuse it by abusing those that look up to them. She is then drafted into the familia (mafia).
Lives: in a flat in town but when she joins the mafia she moves to a mansion estate to live with the boys.
Family:
Father/ Alessandro Lodovico, he is 48 years old.

He is a part of the mafia and has been since he turned 16 like his father did, he got himself a wife by marrying the daughter of an Italian man that the mafia approved of and with her he had two daughters, the eldest Arianna Bella Lodovico and then very soon after Valeria. He continues to work for the mafia but now as a club owner for them. He doesn’t really love them he just feels he is obligated to look after them as his family and he highly disapproves of the girls leaving and living out of the mafia security.
Mother/ Angelina Camilla Gabriella Lodovico, she is 44 years old.
She comes from a pure Italian family who moved to America when another mafia tried to kill them. She knew from a young age that she would be married off to another Italian who was part of the mafia; she didn’t like it but behaved like a good little Italian girl and went along with it anyway. She loves her children and is proud that if even for a short while, Valeria broke free of the mafia world and did what she wanted for a change. She approves of what they make of their life as they created it by themselves and weren’t forced into conformity like she was. She is very fond of her husband though she does not love him whole heartedly because of what he stands for but he will always have a place in her heart. She lives with Alessandro in their mansion where the girls grew up.

Sister/ Arianna Hannah Lodovico, she is 25 years old
She is 11 months older than her sister. While Valeria decided to go off and do things on her own apart from the family, Arianna decided to stay in the family home until one day she saw her father threaten their mother and then she started staying at Valeria’s flat with her. She loves her mother and sister dearly as she did her father but since she saw him treat their mother like that she has started to realise that he may not love them. She is an all around party girl at heart and loves to go to clubs and hang out with her friends or just her sister. She never thinks of herself as the older sister in fact her and Valeria often say they should have been swapped around. She is always on the look out for the special one, her true love, her soulmate.

Friends: (soon)
Matt Sanders: he is 26 years old and works for the mafia as a heavy or hit man

Brain Haner Jr.: he is 26 years old and works for the mafia as a heavy or hit man

Zacky Baker: he is 26 years old and he works as a heavy or undercover for the mafia

James (Jimmy) Sullivan: he is 26 years old and he works as an undercover for the mafia

Johnny Seward: he is 23 years old and he works as a carrier/go between for the mafia

Other: she speaks English, Italian, German, Spanish and French; she can read all of them and Latin, Chinese Mandarin, Russian and Gaelic. She was taught by the best teachers there are. She left home at 17 and used the money she saved from her allowance to buy a flat and everything she needed, she built up so much from the money she saved that she doesn’t actually need to work but she does do the odd paid hit job for a little extra cash so she doesn’t have to keep dipping into the savings. She is always paranoid that her father may be tracking those savings so she put it in a different name and took most of it out in cash and away in a safe so there are no credit card receipts with her name on to track her by.

Car:
Lambo Gallardo Nera in Black
  1. Chapter 1
    ahh the beginning...
  2. Chapter 2
    and we get to know each other
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7
  8. Chapter 8
  9. Chapter 9
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11
    For you ZV-Luver I am doing a part with Ari and Zacky.
  12. Chapter 12
  13. Chapter 13
  14. Chapter 14
  15. Chapter 15
  16. Chapter 16
  17. Chapter 17
  18. Chapter 18
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chapter 20
  21. Chapter 21
  22. Chapter 22
  23. Chapter 23
  24. Chapter 24
  25. Chapter 25
  26. Chapter 26
  27. Chapter 27
  28. Chapter 28
  29. Chapter 29
  30. Chapter 30
  31. Chapter 31
    Mature Content
  32. Chapter 32
    Mature Content
  33. Chapter 33
  34. Chapter 34
    Mature Content, well from here on in most of it kind of will be
  35. Chapter 35
  36. Chapter 36
  37. Chapter 37
    Mature Content
  38. Chapter 38
  39. Chapter 39
  40. Chapter 40
  41. Chapter 41
  42. Chapter 42
  43. Chapter 43
  44. Chapter 44
    mature- talks of child birth
  45. Chapter 45
    short
  46. Chapter 46
  47. Chapter 47
  48. Chapter 48
    the penultimate
  49. Epilogue
    this is the last my lovies