It's a Pup's Life

New Friends.

Frankie

“Guys, what should we do now?” I asked, putting my guitar down.

“Make sure the driver can’t see us Chris.” Elliot said. Chris put his bass down and went out to see. He came back in.

“He can’t see anything in here. And I think that dad made it all soundproof.”

“Good. Cos we’re gonna play tag!” Elliot jumped out from behind the drums and changed into a black Labrador. I grinned at Chris and we changed into our dog forms. I was a pure black Jack Russell and Chris was a brown Irish Terrier. We chased each other round for what seemed like only 10 minutes, but in reality, it was about half an hour.

The bus finally slowed and stopped and we changed back. When it stopped, we jumped out and I saw Benji, Zacky and Jamie already off their bus. I ran over to them.

“Missed you guys.” I grinned at them.

“It was only an hour and you missed us? Wow, we’re just that special to you.” Zacky said.

“No, it’s just because I haven’t been able to take the piss out of you for an hour.”

“Francesca, language.” I heard my mom say behind me.

“Yes, it’s English.” I replied, cheekily. “Love you.” I added.

“You’ve been around your father too much.” She said, looking at dad as he walked over.

“What did I do now?” He asked.

“Corrupted our daughter.”

“Oh, well I knew that already… Ow! Scarlette!” Mom had just hit dad on the back of the head. I giggled.

“Panic and Fall Out Boy are here.” Gerard said, coming over with Lyn-Z. “Are you going to go talk to the kids?”

“Yeah, might as well. We’re gonna be on tour with them for 2 months.” Elliot said. We watched as the 5 buses pulled up. Then the two buses nearest to us stopped and we watched as 3 people ran out of each one. 4 girls and 2 guys. Then I saw Ryan get off another bus and talk to them.

“Go talk to them.” Gerard told us. “We need to talk to the bands alone.”

“Alright dad, we’re going.” Elliot rolled her eyes when Gerard wasn’t facing her and I grinned at her. We all walked over as a group and we were watched by them as we did. We got over there and none of us said anything for a moment.

“Hey.” Elliot said, breaking the silence. “I’m Elliot Way.” Well, she’s usually the one to get the ball rolling. We all introduced ourselves to them. And I couldn’t help but stare at the guy with black hair and hazel-green eyes. They were absolutely gorgeous!I wouldn’t mind getting lost in those eyes.

Then they all introduced themselves and I found out that gorgeous eyes guy was Jayden Ross.

“So how long have you been on the bus?” I asked.

“Since 2pm yesterday. It was pretty good though, we were just chilling really.” Jayden’s twin, Evie, told us.

“I don’t know how long we’re going to be here, but I’d enjoy while you can. We’re going to Michigan first.”

“Great, even longer on that bus. It’s evil on there!” Jayden complained.

“I feel for you guys. We were only on the bus an hour and we got bored.” Jamie said.

“Speak for yourself, we were playing some covers.” I said.

“We’ve got guitars, a bass, keyboard and drum kit set up in the back of our bus.” Chris explained to the confused looks we were receiving.

“That’s awesome! Why didn’t we think of doing that?” Amanda, well she said she preferred Mandy, said.

“We should talk to dad.” Jayden said to Evie, who nodded.

“Everyone on the buses, we’re off!” Gerard shouted.

“Oh, we only just got talking.” Jayden complained.

“Do you have laptops with wireless on them?” I asked. They all nodded. “Take my email and add me, then I’ll give you everyone else’s.” I quickly put my email address into his phone.

“Thanks Frankie.” He smiled at me.

“We’ll see you in Michigan then.” We all climbed on our buses and onto our laptops. Then I got added by Jayden and the others, and I gave them everyone else’s email addresses. Then we joined a mass video call, so we could just talk normally, instead of typing everything. There were 3 of us on each bus, so we just had the 3 on each bus on a single webcam. It made it easier.

We were talking for the whole time we were on the buses and we learnt quite a lot about each other. By the time we got off the bus in Michigan, we were chatting like old friends.

I felt drawn to Evie, she seemed really cool. I could tell that we’d be getting on a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is was very much overdue for an update, so I thought I would. And it's shorter than I would have wanted, but it's an update.

Please comment, and check out my other stories. I'm doing an update on loads of my stories today, so check them out!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo