The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 17

“Man, Blaire. So how long you guys been dating?”
“5 days.”
“Wow, that’s short for how much you love him. Have you planned the wedding?” He asked sarcastically.
“Yeah. And yes, I did! And my dress is gorgeous!” I said sarcastically making him laugh.
“William! Its time for our set!” A voice I recognized as Mike Carden’s.
“Hey, tell Mason I’ll be back.”
“Ok, I’ll see you later Bill. Good luck.”
“Thanks.” He said walking out the door smiling.
Mason yawned and looked over at me.
“You know you look gorgeous with bed hair.”
“Shut up Mason.” I said grinning.
“I’m serious.”
I smiled and gave him the TV remote.
“You can watch TV, I’m going to get a shower. Oh yeah, Bill Beckett came to see you while you were asleep. He said him and the band are coming after their set.”
“Ok, thanks Blaire.” He said kissing me.
I grabbed a ‘The Academy Is…’ shirt and pink skinny jeans along with all the other stuff I needed to have to take a shower. I plugged my straightener, and then grabbed my shampoo and jumped into the shower, and showered as fast as I could. I got out, dried my hair then got dressed. I brushed my hair and straightened the parts of my hair that were still curly, and then I unplugged my straightener then put my make up on, and ran into the couch area and covered Mason’s eyes.
“Guess who?” I asked.
“The only person on the bus?”
“Oh, nice guess” I said with my hands covering his entire face. He licked my hand and I made a face but kept my hand over is face. He then bit my hand and I pulled away.
“Ha-ha! I rule!” He said triumphantly.
“Ha. I think that’s hilarious that I have a bite mark on my hand.”
“That’s the way to think!”
It got really quiet, then he broke the silence.
“I love you Blaire.”
“I love you too Mason.”
We curled up, and then I heard a knock on the door. He kissed me then I got up to get the door. I saw a stomach at my height, then looked up and saw William Beckett.
“Oh hey.”
“I feel short Bill.” I said with a laugh.
“Is he awake?”
“Yes I am!” Mason yelled.
The Academy Is…, had all climbed into the bus, and sat on the other couch.
“So what did you do this time Musso?” Sisky asked.
“Well, I think its self explanatory, I sprained my ankle and now it hurts.”
“Oh.”
Mason wrapped his arm around me and tried to sit up.
“Ow, Ow, Owww!” Mason said struggling to get up.
“Oh gosh, don’t worry about that.” I said pushing hair out of his face. He smiled and accomplished to sit up.
“Ok guys, so what did you need?” Mason asked the group of sweaty guys.
“Are you going to be stuck on this bus with…her?” said Mike.
He didn’t know my name. Crap.
“Oh I’m Blaire, sorry.” I extended my hand and he looked at it for a while then shrugged his shoulders and took my hand and shook it.
“I’m Mike, this is Bill, Andy, Adam, and Michael.”
“Hi I’m Andy, but you can call me The Butcher.”
“Hi.” I said shaking his hand.
“I’m Adam, and you can call me Sisky.”
I shook his hand and then moved right down the line. I went to shake Bill’s hand and he hugged me instead.
“Hey Bill?”
“Yeah.”
“You’re killing me.”
“Sorry.” He said letting go of me.
“And I’m Michael Guy Chislett”
I shook his hand as Mason looked up.
“Well, I think we should let Mason and Blaire have some time alone, lets go get showers.” Bill said winking at me. I smiled then after they left it turned into a frown.
I loved the band, and they were nice, but I just didn’t like the vibe I got from them right then. If Mason wasn’t hurt maybe it wouldn’t be like that.
It caused me to wonder.
Mason realized and just came up lifted my head and kissed me.
We kissed for a good 15 minutes, then Bryan came through the door.
“Awww, give me a hug!”
We turned around and had a big group hug.
It felt good having the two people I love there.
Then I got a text.
“YAY! Its Nikki!”
“I’m guessing you guys are friends?” Mason said sarcastically.
“Yeah, I’m surprised Trace has her, she’s too good for him.”
“Eh, I agree, but he is my best friend, but he doesn’t deserve her. She’s too good for him.”
We kissed again. Then he held me and never let go.