The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 22

“Goodnight everyone!” Mason yelled into the microphone as he ran off the stage.
Next thing I know strong arms were pulling me into a hug. I looked up to see Mason smiling down at me.
“Great job tonight, they seemed grateful that you could walk.” I said smirking.
“Yeah. Fan girls are attacking.” He said making me giggle.
“Okay I know I hug Nikki like that but seriously, we have autographs to sign.” Trace interrupted.
“Man, come on, whenever you hug her like this it turns into a full make out session.”
Mason said still hugging me.
“Or a little somethin’ somethin’.” I said winking. Mason started giggling and Trace turned red.
“Oh that reminded me why I love you.”
“Haha, Trace had it comin’.” I said grinning.
“Oh I knew that.” He said lightly kissing my lips and intertwining our fingers as we left the embrace and started walking towards the autograph table.
“Well I’ll go watch merch.” I said frowning kissing Mason.
“Okay, go do your little job.” Mason said grinning.
“Will do.” I said walking towards the table with a long line stretching probably to a bordering state, all fan girls of all ages. A little 6 or 7 year old girl came up last, after the line went to the autograph tables.
“Hi honey, what do you need?” I said walking around the table and getting down on my knees so I could see her face. At this time Mason saw and came running over beside me.
“Aw, what do you need?” Mason said wiping some tears from her face.
“My sister left me here.” The little girl said crying. I looked up at Mason and he embraced the young girl.
“Its gonna be okay, we’ll get you to your sister, don’t worry.” He said rubbing her back.
“Whats your name?” I said following suit of Mason and surrounded the girl, comforting her.
“Kellie.”
“Hi Kellie, I’m Blaire.” I said smiling at her.
“I’m Mason, we’ll help you get home.” He said smiling at the young girl.
“I’ll go let Trace know we’re gone.”
“Okay.” Mason said picking the girl up and taking her behind the merch tent to a chair I had sitting out with a Boys Like Girls logo on the back.
“Trace, can I talk to you?”
“Sure thing, Blaire.” He said standing up walking over to me.
“There’s a little girl who’s sister left her here. Mason and I are going to help her get home.”
“Okay I’m sure millions of fan girls will understand, and if not I’ll make them understand.” He said hugging me quickly then returning to the fan girls attack.
“Okay Trace knows that we’re gone.” I said running back to Mason.
“Kellie, do you know where you live?”
“Yes, yes I do.”
“Okay we’ll take you home.” I said helping her up and grabbing a towel and a couple water bottles. I squirted water onto the towel and wiped her face, which looked like it was covered in cheap glitter makeup. I smiled knowing I covered my face in one dollar make up with glitter. I sat the towel down and Mason, Kellie, and I ran to the Boys Like Girls tour bus, and I ran in telling Bryan me and Mason were going for a ride, while I grabbed the keys Mason left on the bus. I ran back off the bus to the little girl and Mason. I tossed the keys to Mason and we walked to the car, holding the little girls hand. Mason opened the back seat door to the car and buckled the little girl in, and shut the door. I climbed in the passenger seat, while he got in the drivers seat and started the engine.
“So where is it you live?” Mason asked smiling behind his sunglasses. The little girl handed me a slip of paper that had her address on it. I told Mason the address as he turned out of the parking lot on the way to the little girls house. Mason found the house within 15 minutes, and pulled up to the driveway. We both got out and helped the little girl out. We walked with her up to a house, and Mason knocked on the door. A older lady came to the door smiling when she saw Kellie.
“Oh my gosh, I thought you’d never get home!” she said embracing the little girl in a tight hug. Me and Mason exchanged glances smiling.
“And you are?” the woman asked.
“I’m Mason Musso.” He said extending a hand. The old lady shook it looking over at me.
“I’m Blaire Donahue.” I said shaking her hand.
“Thank you so much for bringing Kellie home. Her sister came here and packed then left, I didn’t ask her why she was leaving and didn’t have Kellie, but thank you so much." The lady said looking at me and Mason,"Now young boy, Mason I belive?" Mason nodded and looked at the older lady,"Now if you've got this girl, dont let her go, she's something special, and same goes for you, Blaire."
"Dont worry ma'am, I would never think of that." Mason said smiling at the older woman. Kellie had come over to me and tugged on my pants leg. I bent down as she beamed giving me a hug, then motioned for Mason to bend down, and we all had a group hug. The old lady thanked us again, before we had to get back to the venue. We got into the car and Mason smiled at me as I smiled back.
“You’re so good with kids, Blaire.”
“You’re not so bad yourself Mr. Mason.” I said grinning. He grinned back and kissed me before starting the car up and heading back to the venue.
**FF**
“Where were you guys?” Bryan asked.
“Well now since we’re back, we were helping a little girl who got left here.”
“Aw, now you guys are like in love.” Paul said.
“Poolie we’ve been in love.”
“I didn’t know love at first sight worked, Blaire.” Paul said sadly.
“Well it does in this case.” Mason said smiling down at me.
“Aw, I never knew my sister and my new best friend would hook up.” Bryan said.
“Well you better believe it, because I love your sister.” Mason said smiling.
“Okay, I’m gone before anything else happens.” Bryan said, and him and Poolie raced to the back of the bus to work on a new song with the guys.
“Well that was awkward.” Mason said smiling.
“Hey but at least we don’t have to listen to my big brothers big mouth.” I said grinning.
“Well that’s good.” He said smiling down at me. He went over to the couch putting his head in his hands rubbing his temples.
“What’s wrong, Mas?” I said sitting next to him rubbing his back.
“Nothing, just all the pressure of being Mason Musso, the guy all the girls want as their own. I just don’t want you to leave me.” He said tearing up.
“Hun, that will never happen. No matter who says they want to have your babies, or they will marry you, or whatever young teenies think, that will never make me not love you.”
“You’re right, I’m sorry for anything those teenies think of me, because I don’t care what they say, as long as they like the music, I’m fine. I could live without being famous, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to be, its great, because if it weren’t for that, I wouldn’t have met you.” Mason said hugging me. I hugged back as he rested his head on mine. He lifted his head up and looked me straight in the eye.
“I will love you forever Blaire Faith Donahue.” He said kissing me.
“I’m glad, because I will love you forever.” I said kissing him back.