The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 21

“Do you want to go get something to eat, or go back to the bus?” Mason asked me looking down. Man, his 5’9 height towered over my 5’4 height.
“Well whatever you wanted to do.”
“Lets just go back to the bus, these people are scary.” He said smirking.
“Okay.”
I got into the car and looked over to the drivers seat and started laughing.
“What? You sure are giggly today.”
“No, but there is one Porsche in a whole field of broken down pickup trucks. We look like Yankees down here.”
Mason started laughing and turned on the car placing his right arm around my neck. We drove to the concert venue, almost being attacked by fan girls. Mason held my hand and intertwined our fingers looking down at me smiling. Some fan girls were cussing me out calling me different assortments of names, but all that mattered was Mason right now.
I didn’t give a darn what the fans think about me and him, I just want Mason happy.
“Blaire, I have a question.”
“Chea lover boy?”
“Are you happy with us dating? Like are you okay with the fans is what I’m trying to say. Well basically are you okay with the stalk---“
I cut him off by kissing him lightly on the lips. He bent down, and I stood on my tip toes so he wouldn’t have to bend down.
“I’m perfectly fine Mr. Rockstar.” I said smiling as we walked onto, of course, the Boys Like Girls bus.
“Hey guys we’re back.” I yelled.
“Are you in one piece?” Bryan yelled.
“Yes sir, she is!” Mason yelled back as Bryan came in and gave me a hug.
“Nothing over G rated?”
“Oh no sir.” I said smiling.
“Which side of the family do you get your smart mouth from?” Bryan said smirking.
“The good side, you know the side where you didn’t get your looks from.” I said smirking.
“Oh yeah, why is that?”
“Because, I took all the looks.” I said giggling.
“Oh that was good” Bryan said walking back to the bus to get ready.
Oh yeah surprisingly they told me I was off duty of merch…NOPE! Not at all, I had to work it, so I was getting ready to take a shower and such and Mason came up behind me while I was trying to find a shirt, and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“I’ll go get ready for the concert. Wear red skinny jeans and this shirt.” He said handing me a shirt. It was a black To Write Love On Her Arms shirt. Very simple and to the point. I smirked at the sight.
“Thank you Mason, I’ll text you when I’m ready. Are you gonna help me set up merch?”
“A better question is, when will I not?” he said smirking, then blew a kiss to me as I blew one back. He made a kissy face, which caused me to laugh as he walked out the door.
I went to go get ready, of course with my red skinny leg jeans and the TWLOHA shirt.
I took my shower, straightened my hair, then grabbed my LG Rumor cell phone and texted Mason to be at the Merch tent in 15 minutes. He texted back saying he’ll meet me at the bus so we could walk together, so instead of slipping on flipflops I went to get a pair of socks and my vans. I slipped on my socks and shoes just as Mason walked through the door.
“Ready?” he asked wearing the exact same outfit as me.
“Yeah.” I said laughing.
“You know you want to.” He said smiling.
I leaned in kissing him, then we left to go to the tent. He intertwined our fingers, yet again, and we walked inseparable to the merch tent. The fans were gone to the many stages and we had security, but Mason still had his sunglasses on his face, and was smiling down at me. I looked up at him and smiled, then he picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and started spinning around really fast. I began lightly hitting his back trying to get him to stop, then he did, and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the tent.
“Man Mason, now I’m dizzy.” I said as he sat me down on two feet, halfway stumbling.
“Sorry.” He said smiling at me grabbing my hand to keep me from falling.
He helped me set up merch, and when we were done he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down into my eyes.
“So I was wondering…” Mason started.
“What?”
“If when we got to Kings Dominion* next week, if you’ll go with yours truly?”
“But of course, hun.” I said smirking up at him.
“Well I’m going to the concert.” He said kissing me lightly.
“Okay, I love you.”
“I love you too.” He said smirking then running to catch up with Ant who was walking towards the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the cell phone is beast. I just got it last week and the trip was amazing! I had no time to update inbetween getting ready. I promise another update tonight!
I promise!
->B<-