The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 24

----Blaire’s POV----

“Blaire wake up!” Martin called.
“Oh sorry Martin!” I yelled getting up.
“Its okay, get ready we’re going out to eat with Metro Station.”
“Okay I’ll go get ready.”
I ran to the back of the bus slipping on a pair of shorts and a Fall Out Boy band tee. I got ready, and jumped into my flip flops, Martin smiling. I looked over at him and his smile grew larger.
“What?” I asked giggling.
“Just lookin at part of true love.” He said grinning.
“What do you mean?”
“You and Mason, come on its fate. You’re parents passed the day after you got together, it was a sign from God to keep him, and if you break up with him I hurt you, and if he breaks up with you I hurt him. Go ahead and make wedding plans, you guys are invincible.”
“Wow, Martin that was deep. Where’s the other half of true love?” I asked smirking.
“He’s getting ready.”
“Okay.”
I looked out the window and saw moving scenery. I smiled to myself, knowing I was going to live this life for the rest of my life. I looked around and noticed we were in Arkansas, because the giant sign that said Welcome To Arkansas, or whatever they decided to put on the huge board. We pulled into a diner, that basically was where they didn’t have many people and the people who did go were older, so we didn’t have to worry about fans as much. It was a nice diner, and it was very old fashioned, so no wonder teens don’t go. I jumped off the bus, and sat on the gravel next to the bus, waiting for something to happen. I saw a shadow and looked up and saw Mason towering over me. He held out his hand and helped me off the concrete, and held me in a huge hug, and didn’t let go. Blake and Ant walked by, probably jealous of Mason, because they don’t normally hang out with girls, they are usually not that sociable.
“Good morning sunshine.” I said looking up and resting my chin on his chest.
“Good morning. Get a good nights sleep?” he asked smiling.
“Yeah, what about you?”
“Yeah, I missed you.” He said smirking then kissing my nose. I moved my head up to where he was kissing me on the lips. The kiss was long, but Bryan ruined it, by telling Mason if he caught us, he’d kill one of us. Bryan was just upset he didn’t have one to cuddle up to and snuggle next to, so he didn’t like seeing me and Mason all lovey dovey.
“Did you want to get a separate table?” Mason asked.
“I think it would be best if you actually wanted to talk.”
“Okay then.”
We went inside and placed our orders, as me and Mason sat down, Bryan came up to me and whispered in my ear.
“Sorry about everything, don’t let him go. You do and you’re screwed for life.” He said.
I smirked and returned to Mason.
“Blaire, you know I really love you?”
“Yeah, I know you do, because I love you too.”
“Well I was wondering, you’re all okay with bunking with me tonight at the hotel? No funny business.”
“I’ve been fine, hun.” I said smirking.
He leaned in and kissed me as a woman came up to the front of the table.
“Are you Mason and Blaire Musso?”
I looked at Mason and mouthed ‘what?!?’. He mouthed ‘I don’t know.”
“I’m Mason Musso, what did you need?”
“I’m with this cities newspaper and I was going to ask you how it is being married?”
“Um, excuse me did you just say married?”
“Yes sir.”
“Oh, no see we’re just dating.” Mason explained, “Can we please get back to lunch?”
“Oh sorry Mr. Musso, and yes, enjoy.” She said walking away.
After she was out of earshot I looked at Bryan and he shrugged.
“What was that?” I said watching her leave.
“I have no clue, and why did she ask how the marriage was?”
“I have no clue, hun, but I guess its just rumors.”
“Well I could’ve guessed that.” He said laughing. I smiled and then he kissed me and our food arrived. I had ordered a salad and Mason ordered a steak.
“Wow, are you a vegan?” Mason asked.
“No.” I said giggling, “Bryan always fixes steak at home, and I kinda got sick of it quick.”
“Ha, knowing Bryan he’d do that.” Mason smiled, “But I’d love you even if you were.”
“Aw, you’re so sweet.” I said kissing him and then the tour manager came up and frowned at the sight.
“Um, I don’t think you’re happy.” I said forcing a smile.
“You guys better be in love, because we have a strong policy of relationships between bands.”
“Don’t worry, Don, I love Blaire with all my heart, and that wont change.”
“It better not.” Don said going to pay the bill and walked out. Me and Mason got up and walked out the door to the BLG bus and he rode with us to the hotel. The whole time we were both smiling, because we had found whoever we needed. And I thought I hated Bryan and tours and stuff, but now Bryan had made promises, that every tour would have Metro Station on it, or Metro Station would be with us and not on tour. Either way, I’d see Mason every day, and that’s all that mattered to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerrrr.
Comments?