Sequel: When Your Eyes Say It

Inseperable

Chapter 36

(Nick’s Pov)

When I came back upstairs Kylie was changed into her pj’s and fast asleep. I couldn’t wake her up if I wanted to. Since she was out cold I got changed into my pj’s too and gently climbed into bed wrapping me arms around her. She automatically turned over and snuggled into my chest, still sleeping. I let out a little laugh and stroked her hair back out of her face kissing her forehead.

The next morning I was woken up by…an air horn. “WHAT THE HECK!” I screamed shooting up. Kylie stood there by the door laughing.

“Kevin said it would get you up…” She said looking down at the air horn.

“Remind me to thank him later.” I said falling back down on my bed.

“Aw Nick come on I want to play.” Kylie said running over to the bed and jumping on it.

“You’re going to hurt yourself.”

“No I won’t. Now get out of bed!” she continued to jump.

“KYLIE! STOP JUMPING ON THE BED!”

“NICK STOP SCREAMING! Frankie is still sleeping.” Kevin said walking past the room. “And so is Gwen.”

“Ok…make her let me sleep then. And don’t give her ideas about waking me up…WITH AND AIR HORN…anymore.”

“Ahahaha that was funny.” Kevin said walking away.

“Come on you lazy but! Get up!”

“Or what?”

“I’ll walk out of this house and onto the streets.” She said as she stopped jumping with an all serious face.

“Would you really?”

“Yes, now up! Or I’m gone.”

“FINE! I’m up I’m up.” I said climbing out of bed.

“Good boy.” She said jumping into a seated poison on the bed.

“Come here.” I said pulling her up into a hug. I pulled my head back to kiss her gently on the lips. She smiled into the kiss and started laughing. “Did someone get into the candy bowl already?”

“No, well…that’s not the point. Frankie was at the door and saw us kiss and ran away.” She said chuckling.

“That is funny…WAIT YOU DID GET INTO THE CANDY BOWL!”

“No…” Kylie looking around the room and not at me.

“KYLIE!”

“I’M INNOCENT!” she said running out of the room. She ran into Joe’s room. He was on his bed playing ‘Gotta Find You’ for Kelly. She hid behind Joe as he finished the song.

“What are you doing?” He asked looking at Kylie.

“Hiding from Nick.”

“Why?” Joe sighed.

“He found out that I had candy already…”

“Kylie!” Kelly and Joe screamed at the same time.

“HEY THAT’S NOT FAIR! YOU’RE ON HIS SIDE! OH SNAP!” she said as I walked into the room.

“KEVIN SAVE ME!” she said as she ran past me out of the room down to Kevin in the kitchen.

“What? What is going on? What are you two doing now?” he said as I jumped behind him.

“Nick is trying to get me because I had candy already…”

“Oh god, Kylie what did we tell you. No sugar in the morning.”

“NO! WHY IS EVERYONE AGAINST ME?”

“Sh! I’m not against you. I’ll make sure he doesn’t harm you but no more sugar before 2 p.m. got it?”

“Yes sir.” She said sitting in the chair next to Kevin.

“THERE YOU ARE! STOP RUNNING I NEED TO YELL AT YOU MISSY!” I said jokingly. She ducked behind Kevin.

“Hey now you to kiss and make up right now!”

“But he wants to yell at me…”

“I DON’T CARE! KISS AND MAKE UP NOW! I DON’T NEED TO BE DEALING WITH THIS ALL DAY!”

“Someone needs his Starbucks.” I sang.

“No someone got woken up by some hyper little girl because she needed a way to wake up her stupid boyfriend who sleeps through tornados.”

“Hey! I’m not little.” Kylie said standing up straight with her hands on her hips.

“I’m so sorry.” Kevin said sarcastically.

“MEANY!” Kylie said sticking out her tongue at Kevin walking around to ‘cry’ to me.

“It’s ok. The big mean man didn’t mean it.” I said joking as I pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair. We both tried not to laugh.

“What is going on?” Joe said walking in with Kelly behind him.

“Kevy is being mean to me.” Kylie cried.

“Are you Frankie’s age?” Kevin asked.

“YES!” Kylie screamed with a smile.

“Wow, Nick you’re dating a 9 year old.”

“No, she is more like a 2 year old.” I said jokingly.

“Oh, you’re lucky I love you mister.” Kylie said poking me in the chest.

“I know.” I said smiling.

“So anyway…what’s for breakfast Joe?” Kelly asked looking at Joe.

“Whatever you can make.”

“That wasn’t the point in my asking you.”

“I know…uh how about waffles?”

“Are you going to home make them?”

“If I have to, yes.”

“THEN YES!”

“HEY NO POISONING THEM!” I said as a joke as I sat next to Kevin pulling Kylie on my lap.

Joe cooked us all breakfast and we eat it. We pretty much all just hung around the house all day. A few silly fights here and there from me and Kylie. But hey that’s what happens when this girl has sugar. Plus the fact that she drowned her waffles in syrup. What am I going to do with this girl?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. HAPPY 21ST BIRTH DAY PUAL KEVIN JONAS THE 2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go check out my new storie Obviouse to...I think you guys will love it.
COMMENTS <3333

KATE YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW!!!