My New Armstrong Family

Chapter 3

It was 3a.m. everyone was asleep even that indian kid, Nisal. I just couldn't go into sleeping mode, I couldn't help but wonder, if I didn't poison my step father, who did? And why didn't they say anything? I got out of my bed and put my purple fuzzy slippers on, walked down the line of beds, yes line. I went down stairs and made myself a cup of coffee,

"Mmm, nothing like empty calories.." I muttered to myself, sitting at the table.

I knew how a fosters home worked, someone would come and pick a child to raise, or look after for awhile. But I highly doubted some one would want to adopt a girl who's 15 and accused of murder..

"Are you okay here?" I heard Jerry walk into the kitchen and use the rest of the boiled water in the kettle.

"Yeah, Im alright." I replied, sipping my hot coffee.

"I just-"I hesitated "I can't believe he's dead." My eyes started to water up.

"I didn't do it." I said painfully. Jerry put two tea spoons of coffee in his mug and joined me at the other side of the table.

"I wish I could do something, you just have to hang in there okay?" He said, rubbing my hand. He was around 39, a real father figure, I suppose you need one of them in a fosters home. He seemed so trusting, like I could tell him anything.

Billie's P.O.V

6 a.m.

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

"Oh my God.." I whined. "Does he know what time it is?"

I heaved myself out of the bed and slowly made my way to the door.

DING DONG DING DONG-- It continued, becoming louder and louder.

I opened the door and yawned.

"Morning Bill." Mike muttered, half asleep.

"Coffee, coffee, coffee!" Tre shouted, running into the kitchen. "Man.. I had to ring the door bell so many times!" Tre said shaking his head. "You should really work out more Billie."

"Just ignore him Bill, just...ignore him." I whispered trying to calm myself down, following him and Mike into the kitchen.

"Addie still asleep?" Mike questioned looking around.

"She could be." I sighed "I wouldn't know.."

"What do you mean?" His eye brow raised.

"She left." I muttered.

"What like shopping? Cause I could REALLY do with some morning donuts, if it wouldn't be to much tr-" I interrupted Tre.

"No, I mean she's at her Mum's house." I paused "She's not coming back."

Mike lay his hand on my shoulder "Bill..Im so sor-" I pulled it off and got the mugs out of the cupboard "Don't be." I hissed.

"I can't believe you!" Joey cried coming into the kitchen. His eyes watering up, he ran back to his room.

"Joe." I groaned, "You don't understand!" I said stressfully.

"What doesn't he understand Daddy?" Jakob asked looking at Joey run off as he entered where we were.

"Nothing.. Just..Nothing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Random much?
Sorry there kinda short.
Please comment ^_^ thank you thank you thank you