My New Armstrong Family

Chapter 4

I went up to Joey's bedroom door and gently tapped it "Joe?" I whispered.

"Go away." He hissed.

"Wait. Just let me explain?" A silence fell, I went to turn around and go back downstairs till I heard his door open.

"Im waiting ain't I?" He said going back to his bed, I followed him in his room and sat next to him on the bed.

"Things just went wrong between me and your Mum. I love her, but she knows there's no point in staying with a man she can't be with. You have to understand....I wanted her to stay." I struggled to finish my sentences, "..So bad."

I ran my fingers through my sweaty jet black hair. I could see Joey's eyes were tearing up, I didn't know whether to acknowledge it and comfort him or ignore it and let him deal with it..

"Your Mum's coming for you in the morning." I sighed.

Joey looked up at me with sorrow, he mumbled something but I couldn't hear him.

"What?"

"I hate you." He whispered.

Jennifer's P.O.V

I had gone up to my bed an hour later, bored stiff so I changed out of my boxer shorts and singlet and into my black lace mini skirt and a low V neck, black and white striped shirt. I was just about to get the eyeliner out of my bag when I heard that annoying kid Nisal begin to wake up.

"What you doing?" He mumbled.

Oh great, now I've done it, he'll never shut up again. I huffed.

"Nothing, go to sleep." I demanded.

"Oh" He stretched his arms "Is that eyeliner?" I nodded. "Are you like.. Emo?" He asked suspiciously.
I sighed.

"What's it to you?" I asked rolling my eyes, trying to layer it on without using a mirror.

"Nothing, I just find emo girls very attractive." He smiled, shifting his eye brows.

I shuttered. "Well to answer you question Im not...Thank God."

"Face it babe, I know you just can't resist me." He stroked his black curly hair and winked at me.

"Whatever makes you sleep at--"

"Guys get dressed! A special surprise is coming to visit us today!" Jerry yelled from downstairs.

"Surprise? This should be fun!" Nisal squealed excitedly.

"Just super.." I replied sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these chapters are so short...
=] Thanks for all your comments ^_^
Please comment more =D Thanks.