The MCR Ninjas

The TAI Allience is Joining us

Frankie's pov

Today we got a message from our boss saying a new allience will be joining us. They're called the TAI allience short for The Academy Is. I wonder if these guys are any good, word on the street is they get as many cases as us. They also came all the way from Chicago to help us with Jersey. We also get the message of us going to our allience building to meet these guys. We got dressed and headed out on the one hour walk, me and Gee side by side.

An hour later, we finally arrived and headed inside through the automatic doors. The workers greeted us as we came in like usual and we headed towards the elevator. I pressed the button to the top floor and we got there in a heartbeat. We walked down the long hallway, until we reached the boss' office. Gee knocked on the door and he told us to come in.

Soon, we see the guys from the TAI allience, they don't look so bad. The leader was really tall, probably taller than Mikey. The boss began, "Well guys this is the TAI guys and they're obviously here to join you on your tasks. I know you guys can take care of them successfully, but everyone needs a partner in crime." I asked, "And would this affect us in any way?" The boss explained, "Well, not really, these guys are as good as you guys, so there's nothing to worry about. They would be living in the loft next to yours, so it would be easier for you guys to communicate." We nodded and the leader introduced, "I'm William, this is the Butcher, this is Michael, Mike, and Anthony but we call him Ant or Tony." We introduced ourselves as well and soon we all knew eachother.

William's pov

These guys look pretty powerful, especially Frank, the shortest one out of the allience. I heard so many things about him, and the leader seems pretty great too. They also look like they're an item, which I don't mind cuz they look great together. While we were standing in our spots, I couldn't help but stare at the tallest one out of the guys, Mikey. He must be the quietest too, but I don't mind, I like guys with mystery. I think that's why I got attracted to him the most.

We were told tomorrow we would beging our first task together as a large group. I couldn't wait to work with these guys. I had a feeling we were all gonna connect, especially me and Mikey, he seemed to be staring at me too as I tried so hard not to blush.