The MCR Ninjas

First Date

Mikey's pov

Today's Saturday and we finally have a day off since the crime is pretty low today. All I could think about was my date with William, the first one. My stomach was filling with butterflies as I got up with my thoughts about him. Soon I hear a small knock on the door, I guess it could be him. I smiled to myself as I got out of bed and walked lightly so I won't wake up the others to the living room. I opened the door after unlocking it, only to see my beautiful William, and a grin plastered on my face. He returned it and murmured, "Hey precious, had a good sleep?" I nodded and said, "Yeah, I was dreaming about you, mostly about today," he smiled and linked our fingers together, agreeing, "Me too, you ready to go?" I replied, "Of course I am, but I gotta get dressed, and brush my teeth and look pretty for you." He smiled and said seductively, "Well, I'll let you to it and see you soon," I smiled and he gave me a peck on my lips as I kissed him back and closed the door.

I headed towards the bathroom after grabbing clean boxers and took a 15 minute shower. Afterwards, headed to my room to get dressed in denim drainpipes and a black shirt that hugged around my skinny shape. Then I slipped on my black vans and headed to my dresser mirror to flat iron my hair and headed outside to William's loft. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. A little while later, he opened the door smelling and looking really nice and took me by my hand. We walked down the steps and headd towards our destination.

I felt so happy being here with William, he has no ides how good he makes me feel about myself. I feel safe when I'm around him even if I could take care of myself. He looked my way and said softly, "I really like you Mikey," I smiled and replied, "I really like you too, you make me feel safe and wanted." He asked gently, "Really?" I looked into his eyes and said, "Yeah," he smiled and gave me another peck. I kissed him back and asked, "Could we be official now that we're going on our first date?" He answered, "I don't see why not, I want you to be mine to keep." I agreed, "Me too, I wanna belong to you and no one else." He held me close as we walked. The day looked so wonderful today and bright, not a single rain cloud in the sky. He asked, "Where would you like to go precious?" I replied, "I dunno, anywhere you wanna go." He sighed playfully and joked, "I thought this was a date and you would let me please you." I replied seductively, "Well, Mr. Beckett, I'm going to let you please me if that's what you want."

He let out a small giggle and I suggested, "Let's go for some breakfast, I'm starving." He nodded and we entered a small diner. It was kinda empty, but there was still quite a good amount of people, so it wasn't too crowded. A waitress served us and escourted us to a table in the corner. We took our seats and she gave us our menus, then headed back to the kitchen. William and I were skimming through the menu as he started playing footsie with me, not letting me concentrate, they had alot of things. I cleared my throat so he would stop, but it only made him smile behind his menu and he kept going. I lowered down my menu as he did the same and he asked playfully, "What?" I tried to give him a look but failed miserably when he gave me the sad eyes. I always fell for the sad eyes and gave in, "You could keep going," he smiled in accomplishment and continued playing footsie with me until we finally decided what to get.

The waitress came back asking for our drinks and the food, we told her our orders as she took our menus and yet went back to the kitchen, she looked so tired and rushed. I stated, "She so needs a vacation, the poor girl." Will agreed, "I know, I bet she's here 24/7, I'll tell you that," I nodded and we started talking about something else. He asked, "So you think your guys know what we're up to?" I replied, "I dunno, maybe, Frank and Gerard must know by now, I dunno about Bob or Ray. I haven't really talked to them aboutit, and they haven't mentioned anything to me." He suggested, "They probably want to respect your business, that must be it." I nodded and asked, "What about your guys?" He relied, "Well, ant knows for sure since he's the closest to me out of the pack and he has no problem talking about it." That made me smiled at least one guy was okay with everything, soon we got our drinks and orders.

We dug in and started with a whole new conversation, I really enjoy talking to him, he's really intellectual and open minded about things. The guys always say I'm the smarty pants of the operation, but I'll leave that to Frankie. Also when he talks to me, he looks me in the eyes, he doesn't have the tendency to look somewhere else, unless he's really thinking about something. I also love the way he directs his eyes to something but unexpectantly turn back to you. He makes me feel like I'm the only one in the room and like noone else matters to him more than just me. As you can see I'm pretty observant but that's the thing Will likes more about me so there's nothing wrong with that. A while passed by and we were done with our meals, him putting check, being the gentleman that he is.
once we were done paying we left and in hand.

Will's pov

I like Mikey so much I think I may even love him. I just love being around him and his awsome presence. The main thing that I like is that he's not like other guys I ever known to like. He's nice, genuine when it comes to feelings, he's open to anything, he's the quiet mysterious type, very observant,and he's not a bratty guy who nags about things and is high mentanance. He could be wearing rags for all his life and not complain, I would never meet another guy like Mikey, he's a keeper. He's also the kind of guy you could bring home to yur parents and tey would know for sure that I'll be okay. We continue walking down the sidewalk as the sun beams down on us and we finally stop at the central park. We sit on a bench as he rests his head on my shoulder, and I hold him close. He kissed my lips every now and then. Gosh I'm falling so deep in love with this guy, it's making my heart grow crazy, like it beats faster and slower at the same time, something I've never felt before. He also makes me fell like I could do anything I set my mind to to and it could never go wrong.

I was glad today went by smoothly I wish we could get more days like this