Status: Hiatus

With My Undying Love

Episode 1

++The Farro house++

"Ahhhhyaaaa..time to wake Zac." John yawned wearing a t-shirt and some jeans walking towards Zac's room after waking up Josh.
'Why am I the one that has to wake everyone?' he though to himself
"Zaaaaac.." he yawned again out side of his brothers door, "I'm coming innnn" he said while pushing the door open.
As John walked into his brothers room he noticed it is definitely a teenage drummers room; with drum sticks, clothes and Whataburger wrappers everywhere.
"Bonzaiiiii!" he yelled diving onto the still sleeping Zac.
"WHAT THE!!" Zac yelled while wrestling John.
"Why it's time to wake up Zacy"
"Did you have to attack me?!"
"Yes, it seemed like the only way to wake you from your Jesse dream." John said with a grin
while Zac froze and blushed.
"I don't know what your talking about" Zac said stretching and pushing John off him.
"Oh and I assume when your smiling in your sleep and saying 'Oh Jess I'm so happy we're going out' that it's about the band?" John said crossing his arms and staring at Zac like he was dumb.
"Whatever."
"Mhmm..well you better get dressed Jeremy called and said he and the gang will be here in an hour or so"
"Jesse too!" Zac exclaimed jumping out of bed, "uhh..not that I care or anything."
John rolled his eyes, "I said 'the gang' that includes Jesse."
"Cool..Josh in the shower?"
"Not sure, but you should hurry if you wanna beat him."
"Thanks," Zac said walking over to his closet picking a band-tee and some jeans.
"No problem bro," He paused and then walking toward the door he turned and asked "Are you ever gonna tell Jess how you feel?"
Startled Zac dropped his clothes, picking them up he answered "Well...I don't want things to be different with us..sure I'd love to call her mine but if it doesn't work I don't want that awkwardness, ya'know?"
Sympathetically John nodded "Your never gonna know what could be unless you do something..maybe Josh could help" he offered walking out of Zac's room and closing the door.
'mmm..maybe Josh can help' Zac thought walking to his door 'but he does have his own problems' and with that last thought Zac headed to the shower.

++At the Davis home++

"Jess..Jesse!" A worried Jeremy said while shaking his sister to wake her up.

//Jesse's POV\\
~Dream~
'You have to pick!' an angry Zac said.
'It shouldn't be that hard!' an equally angry Hayley yelled.
'I don't know!!' I yelled out to the both of them. 'I just don't know..'
'...just pick' a sad Zac said.
'Please..we don't like making you choose but you can't have us both..' an even sadder Hayley added and with that they started to walk away.
'WAIT!' I pleaded, they stopped and turn to face me 'I know who I want..'
'Who?' they both asked.
'I choose....' I started, glancing from Hayley to Zac.
~End Dream~

"Jess!!! Wake up!" Jeremy pleaded not enjoying seeing me toss, turn and fight in my sleep.
"AHHH!" I screamed right in my brothers face.
"Heyyyy not so loud" Jeremy said sitting on the edge of my bed putting his hands over his ears, "The bands not gonna get many gigs with a deft bass player."
Sighing I sat-up "I'm sorry Jeremy, I didn't mean to scream.. it was a bad dream."
Nodding Jeremy asked "Hayley/Zac dream?"
I nodded, "How'd you know?"
"It's the only nightmare you've been having lately" I sighed, and Jeremy continued, "So..have you picked yet?"
I shook my head "I always wake up right before I decide!..but it's not like I'm ever gonna have to chose." I say laughing at the thought of Hayley and Zac both wanting to be with me.
"Hey you never know" Jeremy said with a grin.
I looked at him like he was crazy, "Jer-Jer" I looked in his eyes, "First off, Hayley's terribly straight!!" I said making a fist and shaking it and we laughed.
"You might wanna keep it down, Mom's still home.. unless you want her to know your gay for Hayley" Jeremy said with a grin.
I gave him one of my best death glares and he stood up.
"So what else besides Hayley being 'straight'?" He said air quoting 'straight'.
I let my hand feel around behind me for something to throw at him: Pillow; to soft, Rock; how the heck that get on my bed? Care-bear; Perfect!
I threw Bedtime bear at Jeremy's face he ducked and it hit my paramore poster; more accurately it hit Hayley.
"Hayley noooooo!" I said jumping out of bed and running to the poster.
"It's just a poster Jess, we're gonna pick up the real Hayley in a few minutes."
I gasped "Oh yeah"
Sighing Jeremy walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder "Jess Your gonna have to tell her how you feel...I don't think it's healthy for you since you see her just about everyday."
I sighed and hung my head "I guess your right...but I can't stand the thought of losing our friendship, or her.."
"You and I both know Hayley's not gonna hate you, she's not that kind of person."
"Yeah..she's not."
"Now hurry up, we gotta pick up Ash and Hayley."
"Oh dear..I wouldn't want to make you late to pick up dear Ashley" I said with a cheesy smile.
"Now you know I think she and Josh are a better match."
"But Hayley and Josh are meant to be so you can have Ash!"
"But your gonna get Hayley."
"What part of 'she straight' don't you seem to get bro?"
Laughing he starts to walk away "Just hurry up or Ash and I are gonna tell Hayley you like her.."
I freeze "You wouldn't.."
"Well.. I might not but you know Ashley" and with that he walked out of the room and closed the door.
'Oh crud...Ash might tell her! Well I guess I do have to tell her..' I sighed and changed into one of my Fall Out Boy band-tees, tight skater jeans and my black & white checkered vans and headed down the stairs.
Jesse and Jeremy said they're good-bye's to their mother and got into Jeremy's car and headed to Ashley's house.

++Outside the Costello home++
))Ash's POV((

"Guess I could sing while I wait.." I said to myself, swinging on my porch-swing waiting for Jesse and Jeremy to pick me up.
"Get out of the car, and don't try and stop me
Stay where you are, cause there you can't hurt me
You took things too far, and I don't deserve this
No I don't deserve this
You said that you'd be, you'd always be honest
And mean what you say, but you broke every promise
That you ever made, and I don't deserve this
No I don't deserve
If I had just one bullet, and a trigger I'd pull it
Shoot my cupid out of the sky
Break off his wings, and gouge out his eyes
And thank him for nothing, 'cause that's all that he gave to me
Your love is my heart disease
Don't try and call, I'm not going to answer
I'm not going to fall for another disaster
That you put me through, and I don't deserve this
No I don't deserve this
If I had just one bullet, and a trigger I'd pull it
Shoot my cupid out of the sky
Break off his wings and gouge out his eyes
And thank him for nothing, cause that's all that he gave to me
Your love is my heart disease" I stopped when they drove up.
"Come on Ash!" Jesse yelled from the passenger window.
"I'm coming!!" I yelled back grabbing my bag and running down my front steps.
"Why hello Miss Costello." Jeremy said with a smile as I got in the car.
"Hello yourself Mr. Davis" I said with a smile.
"Hey I'm here too." Jesse added.
"Oh mustn't forget you Mrs. Williams," I laughed at an extremely red Jesse "Made you blush!" I yelled pointing at her.
"Did not!!" she yelled back trying to hide her face with her hair.
"Ha ha, oh that reminds me," Jeremy started, "Ash would you do me the honor in assisting me help my little sister here."
I looked at Jesse to see her frozen, eyes wide and still blushing.
"Hmm what are we gonna do?" I asked curiously.
"Tell Hayley, that Jesse likes..No! is in love with her!"
"That really isn't necessary" Jesse said sinking in her seat turning ever redder.
"Oh but it is sis." Jeremy said with a smile taking a hand off the wheel to ruffle her hair and then back on the wheel.
"I'll be glad to help, but I do think that Jess should tell Hayley herself."
"I will, I will!" Jesse yelled no longer red now more a dark pink.
I looked at Jeremy seeing his smile made myself smile, the car stopped and we were out side of Hayley's house.
"Now's the best time." I said getting out of the car.
Jesse got out and looked at me like I was on fire or something.
"She's right Jess." Jeremy said as he was the last one out.
She was now looking at him like he was on fire, "Today?!" she asked.
"Well we are at her house" I stated.
"So! Not today guys!" Jesse pleaded, "I...I'm not ready for this rejection."
That was the last straw for me, I grabbed her by the shoulder's and looked into her eyes "Jess! don't you dare automatically count yourself out!" I was sure I had her attention, "You fell for Hayley, the person, not the rock-star, what's to say she can't fall for you?!"
Jesse was about to speak but I cut her off, "Don't even go there! So what if she's straight?! ever thought you could be what she's looking for!?!" I paused making sure this sunk in.
"No.. that never was a thought.."
"Make it one" I gave her a hug and said "Jess, your an awesome person don't think that your not, just tell her" and I let go.
Jesse smiled at me the biggest smile I have ever seen.
"Thanks Ash," Jesse said giving me a hug "It's really something else hearing it from someone besides Jeremy."
"Hey so all the times I said that it meant nothing?!" Jeremy spoke out.
"No..it did, but your my brother I guess I thought you had to say stuff like that.."
"I wouldn't say things I didn't believe." Jeremy stated matter-of-factly and walked toward us giving both of us a big hug at once.
I could feel my face getting hotter, I knew I was blushing but played it off and we went up the steps to Hayley's house.
While walking towards the door Ms. Williams is rushing out.

++Outside the Williams' household++
$$Jeremy's POV$$

"Oh good morning everybody." Ms. Williams said to us.
"Morning Ms. Williams." we said in unison.
"Sorry I forgot to see if Hayl was awake, could y'all go wake her and make sure she locks up before y'all leave." she said looking at me because I'm was the oldest and I guess most reasonable.
"Yes ma'am." I said with a polite smile.
"Thanks your a doll." and with that she rushed to her car and drove away.
Grinning wickedly I had an idea.
"Hey why don't you tell Hayley while she's sleeping?"
"Wha?" Jesse asked confused.
"I mean think about it..your telling her and she doesn't know."
"That's a good idea Jeremy" Ash said nodding at the thought.
"Well...we have to see if she's asleep first.." Jesse replied.
With that last comment the three of them went into Hayley's house. From the living room and down the hall to Hayley's room.
"Hayley?" Jesse called knocking on her door.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song in this part is 'Ready Aim Misfire' by New Years Day.
They uber pwn so look 'em up!
...here's some tacos
-hands out tacos-