Status: Hiatus

With My Undying Love

Episode 2

++Inside the Williams' household++

"Jesse just go in there!" Jeremy whispers annoyed after standing outside Hayley's door listing to Jesse knock softly for about 3 minutes.
"But she could be awake?!" Jesse frantically whispers back.
"If you went in then you'd know." Ash says trying to calm them down.

\\Hayley's POV//
~Dream~
'Jess I want you know..I..I love you... I've had been in love with you for a while, I mean I've known I liked you since we were kids but it's turning into something more for me.' I looked at a very quiet Jesse, 'And I want us to be..together.'
I walked to her and took her hand in mine and she looked into my eyes, 'Jess, when we're on tour and you can't make it..those are the worst shows, I can't perform my best when your not there.'
I smiled and Jesse still stared into my eyes and I leaned in leaving an inch between our faces. 'That's why I need you, so I can be completely happy... and only you make me feel that way...'
End Dream~

"Ehhhhggg your going in now!" And with that Jeremy opened the door and shoved Jesse inside Hayley's room and closed the door.
Jesse not prepared to be 'shoved' went flying into Hayley's room and stumbled over her rug onto a sleeping Hayley.

++Inside the Room++
\Hayley's POV//

"Ahh!" I yelled pulling away from Mr. Pillow.
"Oh I'm so sorry..so so so sorry Hayl," a familiar voice said.
'I know that voice!...Jesse..In my room?!'
"It's okay.." I started, sitting up, "you just scared me."
"I'm SO sorry Hayley, it's just.. JeremypushedmeinandItrippedoveryourrugandfellonyouI'msosorry!"
Now usually I would have understood what she said but since I have just woken up and am still in shock at the fact the girl I love is in bed with me it's really hard to process what she said, so I just smiled and nodded.
'She looks so cute when she's rambling' I thought to myself feeling the blush begin on my face.
"Umm..." Jesse started, getting off my bed, "..we're you kissing your pillow?"
'What?...Oh crap! Curse you Mr. Pillow!! I started to turn red and sat on Mr. Pillow, "Aaaaammm.. I just fell asleep face down..ha ha no big deal" I said awkwardly.
"Oh..okay" she replied. 'Crap she can tell I'm lying, she always knows when I'm lying!. Ah I'm blushing too! she'll be suspicious!..Think Hayley, Think!'
"Um why are you in here?" I asked trying to change the subject. 'Not that I mind'
"Oh um you see.." She began to fidget with her shirt and I noticed the growing blush on her cheeks.
'Oh darn! even cuter when she rambles AND blushes!' As I smiled at the sight, she gained her disposition again and calmly stated, "Why it's Movie/Games/Pizza/Band night of course!"
"Oh yeah....I knew that." She rolled her eyes and laughed. 'The laugh that brightens my day'
"Well..." she paused, "you should get dressed, we're waiting" and opened the door and left.
'Oh No!' I looked down at myself and noticed I was still in my pajama's! 'Poop! and I bet I have crazy bed-head and everything!'
I got out of bed and went to my bathroom only to prove myself right. I had crazy bed-head and a line on my face from the pillow. I sighed and fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed. Slipping on a Harry Potter shirt, skinny jeans, bracelets, my ring and my own pair of checkered vans they were grey and black to match my shirt. Pleased with how I looked I headed out toward the living room and met up with the guys.
They all said they're 'good mornings' and went to Jeremy's car.

++Inside Jeremy's car++

"So everybody buckled and ready?" Jeremy asked.
"Yup"
"Yeah"
"Ye..Oh I forgot to lock up! Sorry, It'll only be a second" and saying that Hayley got out of the car and ran into the house.
When she was out of hearing-range Jeremy and Ash turned to Jesse.
"Did you tell her?" Ash asked with a smile.
"Yeah Jess, you were in there for a while did you tell her?" Jeremy asked raising an eyebrow and grinning.
"Well it was kind of hard to say anything.." Jesse began.
"Why?" Jeremy asked not knowing would soon regret it.
Ash just shook her head and laughed.
"Um well when you pushed me in her room I tripped and fell on her!"
"Eh sorry bout that."
"Sure ya are, anyways I was on top of her and she was kissing her pillow!"
"What!?" Ash asked still laughing.
"Yeah!" Jesse laughed, "Well that's what it looked like..and I couldn't really concentrate.."
"Because the pillow?" Jeremy asked.
Ash just shook her head again to Jeremy's comment.
"Well..." Jesse thought about how to say what she was thinking in a way that wouldn't sound too creepy, "It was more the fact that she was in her pajama's.."
"And?" Jeremy just kept digging.
"Her pajama's that consist of a muscle shirt and short sleep shorts!!" She finally yelled blushing at Jeremy.
"Okay okay sooorrrry" Jeremy said putting his hand up defensively.
"Sorry." Jesse mumbled readjusting her seat belt.
"It's okay Jess, that's what he gets for bugging you" Ash said petting Jeremy's head and laughing.
Jeremy stuck out his tongue and Honked for Hayley to hurry. "What's taking your girlfriend so long?" Jeremy asked.
"She's not my girlfriend!!.. yet.." Jesse answered very quietly saying 'yet'.
"Awww..You said yet! so you are gonna go for it. I'm so happy." Ash squealed.
"Well I'm at least gonna tell her.."
"Hold on!!!" Hayley yelled from her door with a bag.
"Oh what does she have now?" Jeremy asked.
"When are you gonna tell her?" Ash asked Jesse.
"Still not sure...maybe..today?"
"Hey guy's, sorry for making y'all wait," Hayley said opening the door and sitting in the backseat putting her bag between her and Jesse, "Whatcha guys talking 'bout?"
Jesse blushed, "Just uh..what was taking you so long."
"Yeah," Jeremy added and grinned, "we were about to send Jess in after you."
"Ha sorry, I just called Josh and asked his mom if we could all spend the night over there tonight and she said yes" Hayley said with a smile.
"That's a great!" Jeremy yelled.
"Yeah," Ash added "I'll ask mom to drop off some clothes."
Jesse just sat there stunned at the thought of sleeping in the same house with Zac and Hayley.
"This will be interesting.." she finally said.
"You bet it will" Hayley said grinning and nudging Jesse in the side.
The rest of the ride was calm like usual with Hayley and Ash trying to out-sing each other on just about every song that came on the radio, and Jeremy and Jesse laughing. Ash called her mom and asked if she could stay the night with every body and to please bring her pajama's. They arrived at the Farro's house at around 1, knocked and waited.

++Inside the Farro home++

"They're here Zac, Jesse's here!!" John yelled to Zac going to open the door.
"Okaaaaay, but Josh is still taking a shower." Zac yelled back.
"Well that's to bad." John said opening the door.
"Hey little John!" Jeremy said walking in ruffling and John's hair and heading toward the living room.
"Dude come on, I worked on my do" John sighed waiting at the door.
"It still looks good little John" Ash said fallowing Jeremy to the living room.
"Well I try"
"And you pull it of better then your brothers" Hayley said jokingly walking in with her bag.
"That's for sure" Jesse added joking too fallowing Hayley.
Everyone laughed, "Hey that's not funny!" Zac said standing up from the couch to greet everyone.
"Zacy Poo!" the girls squealed and tackle hugged him back to the couch.
"Hahahaha" Jeremy and John laughed at the sight.
After about a minute of hugging Zac he said "What was that all about?"
"Well we just wanted to show that we love you!" Jesse said laughing.
"And it's always fun to attack you" Hayley said matter-of-factly.
"It's like a mini-Christmas" Ash added.
John and Jeremy continue to laugh when Hayley asked, "where's Josh?"
"I think he's still in the shower.." Zac answered.
"This late?" Jesse asked.
"He woke up late and this one here," John said gesturing to Zac, "took forever in the shower anyway."
Zac made a face at John then took notice to Hayley's bag. "Hayley you staying the night?"
Hayley nodded and was about to say something when a car hooked outside.
"Oh it's my mom dropping of my stuff" Ash said going outside.
"Ash is staying too?" a confused Zac asked.
"Well if you listened to mom you would know they're all staying over" John said.
"Oh sweet!" Zac said hi-5-ing Jeremy.
"Yeah but I gotta go get some stuff to sleep in for me and Jess later" Jeremy said giving Jesse a tell-me-what-you-want-me-to-get-now-look.
"My art clothes, you know the top and shorts with paint on them" Jesse said.
Zac and Hayley temporally zoned-out to imagine what Jesse said and smiled.
"Got it" Jeremy said nodding his head.
"So band practice first?" Hayley asked.
Jeremy and Zac nodded and stood up and Ash came back inside.
"Oh someone should get Josh" John said.
"I'll go" Ash said with a bag in hand, "I gonna change now if that's okay."
"Oh all-day-sleep-over! Good idea Ash!" Hayley said enthusiastically, "I'll change after practice."
"Oh idea!" Jesse said jumping up, "You guys begin practice while Ash gets Josh and John and I will get everything ready."
"Sounds like a plan" Jeremy said with a smile, "To the basement!! AWAY!!" and with that he ran to the backroom and down the stairs. [yes the Farro's have a basement that's why they have a band-night and a band/other stuff night]
Everyone fallowed Jeremy to the back room, but Jesse and John didn't go downstairs they got snacks ready, the PlayStation, Xbox hooked up [there are two TVs in the back room] and started to play Guitar Hero 2. Ash went upstairs towards the bathroom only to bump into, guess..
"OH Sorry!" a very steamy and embarrassed Josh yelped only wearing a towel.
Blushing he grabbed Ash and basically pushed her into the bathroom, closed the door and ran to his room yelling "SORRY!"
'Well... Jesse and Hayley were right, this will be rather interesting..' Ash thought still grinning at what just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well what'd ya think?
Man i love this story.