Status: Hiatus

With My Undying Love

Episode 4

++Inside the Davis home (Jesse's room)++
\\Hayley's POV//

'Wow..I really need to stop sounding like a pervert' I grinned to myself lying on Jesse's bed. 'Well...okay I kinda am but I really should stop..I really enjoyed sitting on her lap, hehehe she was blushing so much she didn't even notice my blush!'
"Where are her pajama's?" I asked the empty room, "Not taking Eh?! I see how it is!"
I hugged her pillow for a second, "Hm not as soft as Mr. Pillow but it smells like Jess so that makes it better!...Wow I'm creepy." I laughed.
I put the pillow back down and jump of the bed toward her dresser.
"Pajama's are you in here?" I asked the dresser, opening the first drawer.
"SOCKS!!!!" I exclaimed at the pairs of socks all laid out nicely.
"Hey...these are mine!" I realized picking out my favorite socks. They had little chi-bi monkeys on them, we got them when we were in Japan.

*** Flashback ***
"Hayl!! get these!" Jesse shouted in this cool Japanese store we found.
"What?" I asked with a smile.
"These cute socks!" she giggled, making me want to kiss her in the store.
"Oh they are cute!" I returned, holding something I wanted her to get.
"I thought you'd like them...whatcha got?" she pointed to what I had in my hands.
"I picked it out for you.." I replied with a slight blush.
I extended my hands, and watched her smile double.
"A penguin!!!" she screamed, hugging me hard, I enjoyed every second.
"Like it?" I gasped.
"I love it!", she said loosening up her grasp and leaning back to look at me.
I knew I was blushing but it was worth it.
"I'm gonna name him Esteban."
"Alright...um why?" I asked.
"From Suite Life." she replied with a smile.
"Hm you do love that show."
*** Flashback ***

As I smiled at the thought I unknowingly open the next drawer.
"Oh...now these definitely aren't pajama's" I mumbled, looking at the jackpot drawer.
Curiosity has gotten the better me, as I picked something up to examine it closer.
"HAYLEY! What are you doing with my sister's underwear?!" a voice yelled from the door.
I turned to see a very confused/yelly Jeremy.
"Uh.... I-I'm..'Think of something clever!' ..seeing what I could barrow?" I lied.
Jeremy shook his head and tossed something at me.
I caught it, letting go of what I had.
"I think those are what your looking for" he mutters.
I looked at what I just caught, Jesse's art pajama's.
"Oh... and Hayley.. you can close my sister's underwear drawer now."
I just knew he was gonna ask questions so I closed the drawer and sat on Jesse's bed.
"Jeremy..I was gonna tell you one day..but I guess now's the best time" I said patting next to me for him to come sit.
"Let me guess it has something to do with Jesse." he clearly stated as he sat next to me.
Taken aback with eyes wide I asked, "How did you know?"
"It was the little things you did around her that made me think it was about her" he retorted, "What about my sister do you want to tell me?"
I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and began rambling, "Well Josh is gonna be happy, not being the only one who knows now.." Jeremy looked confused but I continued, "I.. I 'LOVE YOUR SISTER!' have a crush on Jesse, and I wanted you to know how I felt. Your like a brother to me Jeremy. I didn't like keeping this only between myself and Josh. He gets tempted to tell, but now he has someone to talk to about this, so hopefully he won't tell because then-" I stopped because Jeremy grabbed me in a hug.
"I'm so glad that you trust me with this Hayls. You have no idea how happy I am" he says hugging me tighter.
'Okay I'm confused...but this is nice....But WAIT! Why is he so happy?! It can't just be because I told him...could it?' I thought.
"Any particular reason your so happy?" I question, as he let go.
"Uh.." he stutters, looking like he's thinking about something.
I raise my eyebrow questioningly.
"Just..happy you trust me Hayls" he says with a smile, standing up, heading toward the door, "now let's head back, knowing them they already ordered the pizza with all of their favorites."
I got up, hugged him and fallowed.
'Now..I don't know everything..but I feel like Jeremy is keeping something from me..'

++They drive back to the Farro home. Where everyone is playing Halo 2 online, and DDR.+ +They get out and talk while getting to the door and knocking. Josh and Jesse go to the door.++

++Inside the Farro home++
||Josh's POV||

"FINALLY YOUR BACK!!" Jesse exclaimed as I opened the door for Jeremy and Hayley.
I thought she was gonna hug her brother first but to my surprise she ran and hugged Hayley.
"Hey no love for your own brother?!" Jeremy asked with a pout.
"Oh I'm SO sorry dear brother" she said going to hug Jeremy.
Hayley walked to me and motioned that she wants to whisper something to me.
I leaned in.
"..Jeremy knows.." is what she whispers with a smile.
I smile 'Thank God I'm not the only one that knows!! Now I have someone to talk about this with....should I tell Jeremy my problem..yeah he is like a older brother' and whisper back to Hayley, "he was fine with it?"
Hayley turned to Jeremy and gave him a smile, 'I guess it's a yes then..'
Jesse let go of Jeremy and looked at me questionably.
I shrugged.
"Hey Hayl, how bout you and Jess order the pizza. I wanna talk to Jeremy" I suggested.
"Sure thing, come on Jess" she said grabbing Jesse's arm and leading her to the kitchen.

++As they left Josh and Jeremy sat in the leaving room.++
+Inside the Farro home (Living room)+

||Josh's POV||

"So Jeremy....my little Hayley has finally told someone else her secret" I said looking at him, he grinned, "the only problem is..."
He looked at me concerned, "What man?"
"..Zac likes Jess too."
Jeremy's jaw dropped.
"It's really hard on me man..I mean who do I root for...my brother..or my best friend?"
Jeremy put his arm on my shoulder and patted me on the back, "Dude...I really wish I could help...but now this is hard on me too.."
"Wanna know something else man?"
He looked at me puzzled.
"Zac seems to think Jess likes Hayley.."
"What?!" he replied.
"Yeah...he just said it was the way she acts around her..is...different."
Jeremy looks like he's thinking about something important, then nods and smiles.
"It's because she does act differently.." he waits for my response.
"What do you mean..." I ask.
"Promise not to tell man, or Jess would hate me.." he puts his hand to me and we shook.
"I promise..tell me."
"Jesse loves Hayley."
I thought my eyes popped out, I was not expecting that at all.
"Are your serious?!" I exclaimed.
Jeremy nodded and grinned, "You know what we need to do?"
I thought about it, "Get Hayley and Jesse together?..but what about Zac. Ahh..Well he did say he was gonna tell her how he felt.."
"Not necessarily together. At least have them say how they feel. Jesse likes Zac too man...but I'm not sure who'd she choose."
I nodded at this, "Sounds good."
"Jess said she might tell Hayley tonight.." Jeremy divulged.
"Then we just gotta get them closer tonight.." I urged, with a grin.
Jeremy gave me the same grin.

+The two made a few more plans when the the doorbell rang+
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for comments guys
Feedback is loved!
Any one wanna see pictures?
Tell me and i'll post a journal