Status: Hiatus

With My Undying Love

Episode 5

++Inside the Farro home (Living room)++
$$Jeremy's POV$$

"Pizza already?" Josh asked as the door bell rang again.
"Well I guess so..." I said, both of us getting up.
"PIZZA!!" Jesse and Hayley yelled running toward the door.
Jesse got to the door first and opened it with a smile but that quickly turned to a frowned.
'Oh I guess it's not the pizza then..' I thought walking with Josh to the door.
"Hi Jesse..." said a voice I'd know anywhere.
"Hi Angelica." Jesse said bitterly.
A smile found it's way on my face.
'Angelica's here!...but why?..oh please not for Josh!'
"Would you mind... they are your pizza's."
"Oh let me get those" Hayley and Josh said taking the boxes of pizza and wings and went to the kitchen.
I walked to Angelica and smiled, "I didn't know you were a delivery girl."
'She looks so good in her uniform!'
Jesse rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen.
"Oh yeah. Not everyone is a big rock star like you Jeremy. Some of us have to get part-time jobs." she said with a grin.
I laughed, "True..." there was an awkward moment.
"Pay her so she can leave Jeremy!" Jesse yelled from the kitchen.
"Someone bring me the money!" I yelled back, seeing as I had no cash on me.
"Your sister's never liked me Jer.." Angelica murmured.
"Well...she can be kinda hard to get used to...."
She got closer to me and looked into my eyes and said, "Jer...we could be together with out your sister knowing.."
I could feel her breath on me and that caused me to blush and stutter.
"I..I-I....I guess.. w-we could give it a shot..."
She grinned and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "You got it Davis."
Hayley came out of nowhere gave Angelica the money and slammed the door.
"Jeremy! What the hell did you do?!" she frantically whispered.
"I got myself a girlfriend..." I muttered under my breath.

+Jeremy and Hayley went to the kitchen. They took the pizza and drinks to the backroom.+
++Inside the Farro home (Backroom)++

//Jesse's POV\\

'AAAHHHGGG!!!....I HATE that girl!!!!...she is so evil!...no one would believe me if I told them the horrible things she does to me..Ahh and that 'angel' act she puts on for everybody..just because she found out...'

*** Flashback ***
"Hayley you take to long to change.." I whine.
'Not that I mind watching you change...Ahh I'm straight!...straight straight'
"Hahaha I was trying to open the stupid locker! Not my fault I always get the evil locker.."
"It's not as evil as Voldemort!"
She gasped and I giggled, "How dare you say his name!"
"Just hurry up or I'll say it again."
Hayley hurried putting on her shorts, I found myself staring. Something stirring inside me to just grab her and kiss her.
'I mean no one's here right?'
I reached out and took Hayley's hand, she turned to me, flustered, "Uh mm Jesse.."
"Your my best friend Hayley." I say with a smile.
"..and your mine.." she replies with a hint of sadness, "Now hurry before they call roll.." and she walked out of the locker room.
"You like her you don't you, dyke." I hear someone spit out, disgusted behind me.
I turned to see my classmate Angelica.
"I..I'm straight Angie, you know I like Zac.." I mumble.
"Oh my bad, you like her don't you, bisexual." she said in the same way.
"Bi..sexual?..what's that?"
"It's what you are." she said walking toward me, "..and it is just as bad, if not worse then being Gay."
"I'm not gay for the last time!"
She stopped right in front of me, "Yeah try lying to yourself in church. Should be funny to watch, see you Sunday.." and walked out.
***Flashback ***

I pushed my now empty plate and took my spot in the LazyBoy.
'I can't deal with her...I Hate finding out I was bi because of her!... Ahhh!'
I ranted in my head a little while longer until I noticed my brother, Josh and Ash all talking to each other.
'This can only mean some thing's up..'
Ash took a quick glace from me to Hayley and turned back to her little huddle.
'Something bad'

++As Hayley, John and Zac fought over what movie to watch, Jeremy and Josh had pulled Ash to the side to get her to help with their plan.++

))Ash's POV((

"So let me get this right. You want me to sit and distract Zac from Jesse and Hayley, ..cause you two are gonna make them tell each other how they feel?" I prompted.
"Not 'make' but try to help them get it over with..they like each other and we think they should tell each other tonight." Jeremy affirmed.
"Don't tell, but Zac likes Jesse too," I let out a small gasp, "yeah..and you know Jesse likes him too, and he wants to tell her how he feels tonight as well.." Josh elaborated.
"So y'all want Hayley and Jess to tell each other first?...any reason why?" I asked.
"Well.." Josh mused, "I've known how much Hayley likes Jess forever and now knowing that Jess likes her back well.. I just want my best friend to be happy."
I elbowed Jeremy.
"Hey! He told me about Zac and I had to say something to help!" he yelped.
I nodded, "Well I guess we're just gonna have to help a little and who ever Jess chooses is it."
We all shook, as Hayley cried out triumphly, "HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE IT IS!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I have added a pic and brief bio on Angelica to the journal =D
Comments are surly loved!