Sequel: Life With A Rock Star

Meeting A Rockstar

Chapter Seventeen

-Dani's POV-

We got to his house finally. The door closed lightly. it was only Eleven. And I had a feeling it was gonna be a long night. Well, that's what my body was telling me.

As soon as Brian turned around, his arm rubbing his neck. I couldn't resist. I ran to him. Jumping into his arms, that twined around my waist. Our lips connecting instantly.

The kiss never ended as clothes started to get pulled off. I was now wrapped around him. My legs locked onto him. My hands in his hair. Pulling lightly. His arms on my ass. Grabbing. Holding.

He went down to kiss my neck. I gasped in pleasure, "Brian!"

"Say my name again," his voice was husky.

My eyes met his, "Brian," I whispered.

He moaned. Kissing me furiously.

"Bed!" I sighed out.

His legs moved. Turning. Walking. Climbing. I was to into him to actually form sentences. This is what I wanted. What I want now. To be wrapped in his arms. Kissing. Touching.

"Let's Syn baby," I giggled kissing him.

His arms traveled up my spine. Giving me shivers. My knees were on either side of him. My hands spread across his muscled, tattooed chest.

"Are you sure Dani?" he breathed.

"Do you always ask that to all the girls?" I giggled.

He looked at me. A serious look in his eyes.

"As sure as I am about being with you. I want you Brian. I need you," I assured him.

He smiled. His hands grabbing my hips and flipping me, so that he was on top.

"Mmm, Feisty!" I growled.

He unclasped my bra and threw it on the floor. Grabbing at my breasts. Playing. Teasing. Nibbling. I moaned at the intensely. My back was arching up into him. It only made him even more hungry.

"Brian," I groaned from the pleasure surging through my body.

Thrust after thrust, the climax was getting higher. Faster. Deeper. Harder.

It was overwhelming, and a GREAT first time!
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT!
I think its the end.
I think one more chapter then its the end for MARS.
^_^

XoXo;
-Dani Gates