Sequel: Life With A Rock Star

Meeting A Rockstar

Chapter Eighteen

-Dani's POV-

The next morning I felt an arm wrapped around me. Strong, firm arm that gripped my waist. I stretched and turned to face the one person that stole my heart. I smiled and eased into him more. I heard him groan.

"Good morning baby," I whispered.

HIs eyes opened slowly. His smirked made me smile wider, "Morning."

"You want something to eat?"

"Not yet, I'm enjoying your warmth."

"Well, I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything in like, 16 hours," I laughed.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I didn't eat a thing at the wedding and there's this thing we were doing last night, so yeah."

He chuckled lowly, "Then I'm starving."

I laughed getting up from under his arms. I heard him growl. I looked down. I was naked. What he was looking at was my butt. I giggled, grabbing a shirt from the floor. It was a black button up. It was Brian's.

I headed down to the kitchen, getting breakfast ready as soon as possible. Making whatever was in the fridge.

"Hm, I missed you," I heard Brian say, as his arms twined around my waist. I smiled, turning around.

"I missed you more," I told him.

"Ha, oh really?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Wanna bet?"

"No!"

"Good," he kissed me. Passion filled in it, "I love you."

I looked up at him. He never told me that. And to be quite honest it shocked me. But, I was relieved that he had said those words that I have been thinking, the whole time I was away from him.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, kissing him full on. Putting my heart and soul in it. Giving it my all. Pushing slightly. I broke free gasping for a breath. Air filled my lungs, "I love you, too!" I kissed him again.

And well, lets say we didn't eat for another few hours. We simply. . . enjoyed. . . ourselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! OMG! OMG!
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Its the END!

STFU!
There's going to be a sequel!
I just need to work on it!

XoXo;
-Dani Gates!