Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It

Nightmare

Frank's P.O.V.

I watched Iris sleep, tracing her neck gently with my fingers. I imagined blood running down her perfect, pale skin. I moved my hand away quickly. I couldn't do that to her. I wouldn't do that to her. Sure, I had killed her mother, but I didn't know that that was her mother. I still probably would have killed her anyways. If it hadn't of happened, I wouldn't be here right now. I had Iris all to myself now. Ok, it might sound like I'm obsessed with her. I'm not though. Ok, maybe a little. She is beautiful. I sighed quietly.

I watched Iris and I could see her eyes were moving rapidly beneath her closed eyelids. She whimpered quietly, a tear escaping from her closed lid.

"Mom," she said, more tears coming. I looked away before looking back at her and shaking her awake.

"Iris," I said. She opened her eyes and I saw her pain, and then confusion. "You were having a nightmare."

She touched her face, feeling her tear-stained face.

"Oh," she said. She rolled over and kept her back facing me. I wonder what she had been dreaming about.

Iris's P.O.V.

I couldn't look at Frank right now. My dream had been too terrible. My dream started with me following my mom somewhere. It was night and there was no one else around. Then Frank came out of the shadows. He had a gun pointed at my mom. I had yelled at him to not shoot her. But he didn't hear me. After killing my mom, Frank had turned to look at me, and pointed the gun at me. That's when Frank woke me up. I shivered as I went over my dream. It had seemed so real. I felt Frank rub my back gently.

"Hey," he said. "Are you ok?"

I wish he wouldn't ask me that again. I sighed.

"I'm fine," I said. It came off sounding a little harsher than I meant. Frank removed his hand from my back. I felt the bed move and I rolled back over to see Frank heading out of my room.

"I'll leave you alone," he said. Alone. Just what I wanted to be. Yeah, right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update last night. I decided I should seperate all of my one-shots before they got deleted :P lol
Feedback?
~Sally