Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Cali We Go

Unimpressed the Impressed

I placed a heavy box of new shot glasses on top of the bar, and began to place them in their respected areas, being the hidden cabinets under the bar. Today was the first time in my life that I wasn't a people person. The chatter from the roadies still setting up the stage was even pissing me off. Like Kris said, I better get my ass in shape by the time everyone starts to show up. I tucked a piece of hair, that had fallen on to my face, behind one of my ears and continued my inventory. Everything, including my shot glasses, alcohol, and mixing utensils were in place.

I hopped up on my bar and sat, swinging my legs back and forth watching all the stage crew hurry to get everything ready for the first live performance here at Club 666. Brian's band mates were slowly starting to show up and take a look around the place. All of them were wearing sunglasses to hide the aftermath from partying all night. They all had their girlfriends with them. Mickie walked in casually and late as always, holding on to Jimmy's hand with a love sickening smile plastered on her face. She gave him a small peck on the lips and then walked over to me.

"Somebody's late as usual!" I exclaimed.

"And somebody's in a bitchy mood....As unusual!"

"Whatever, that made no sense." I spat, to make her feel stupid.

She looked at me and then walked back over to Jimmy. Brian walked over with car keys in his hand, and a toothy smile to match the shining of the keys.

"You ready rock 'n roll?" He asked, holding his hand out to help me down. I ignored the hand and helped myself down.

"Guess so." I said going to grab my jacket. "Oh, and don't roll your eyes at me, they might get stuck."

I heard him gulp and mutter 'damn, she's good!" We were about to walk outside but we're met at the door by Kris. She turned both of us around and shoved us away from the door.

"Kristia! What are you doing?" Brian asked.

"You two aren't going nowhere! Brian, you have a meet&greet in a little while and Trish, you have to help out around here and stop being so damn moody!" She said, out of breath.

As soon as she turned her back I rolled my eyes at her and turned around to go friend Mickie.

"Oh, and don't roll your eyes like that, they might get stuck!" Brian shouted, imitating me. I turned to face him and rolled my eyes again before I walked off.

***Brian's P.O.V.***
That's fucking it! I've had it with trying to impress her and be nice and make a move. If she wants to be mean then I'm going to be mean! If this is some game she's playing to try to be all bad ass, it's not working. She's really really pushing my buttons and she had just pushed the last one. Whatever, she's not worth it. Just another bitchy female.

Her bad mood must have been contagious because I was starting to feel infected. I went to sit at a table with the guys, so we could hurry up and get the meet&greet over with. I had to keep in mind that the fans are here for me and they don't deserve for me to bitch them out. I took a swig of water and washed away my bad mood.

The fans were coming up and so were hot girls. It would be so easy for me to get one of the girls to fuck me, even if I didn't find them the least bit of attractive. Why can't Trish see that she's lucky? Well anyway, this hot little brunette, walked up to the table with her camera. She was beautiful and she knew it but she didn't seem stuck up like Trish did.

"Hi! I'm Danielle, can I have a picture with you?" She asked. Her voice sounded relaxed and quiet but not annoying.

"Yeah, of course." I said, pulling her in closer for the picture. "You staying for the show?"

"Yes! I wouldn't miss it for anything." Her smile was luminescent but still not as warming as Trish's could be.

"Great! Maybe we'll be able to hang after the show, doll." I said, winking at her as she walked over to Zacky for his autograph.

I noticed Trish watching from the bar, with an egotistical smirk on her lips, that I would've given anything to kiss. Her arrogance was overshadowing her personality. I was so impressed by her when we first met but now I think I'm seeing her true colors, but I hope not.

She walked over, behind the table, with water bottles for the guys and I. She handed them each a bottle and smiled but when she got the me, she placed it in front of me and walked off. The meet&greet was soon over and I was in search of my cousin. I needed to tell her that her advice about being Syn, SUCKED. I walked past Trish, who was talking to Mickie, and stormed into Kris's office. That damn Kristia Haner has done it again!
♠ ♠ ♠
What did Kris do to her cousin...Again?

Thanks for reading!

Comment please!