Mad Love

I'm All You Have Now, Whether You Like It Or Not

I awoke from my drunken slumber to see The Joker sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the TV on the dresser. He turned around, noticing I was awake.

"Tell me, is anyone looking for me?" I asked.

"You really want to know?" He asked.

I nodded, really wanting to know if anyone was missing me. He pointed to the TV.

"Other news tonight, the apartment of Dr. Samantha LeAnne burned this evening. It's reported that her body was found inside." The news anchor said, as if it didn't matter.

"It wasn't me who did it." he said in a soft voice.

"Then who?" I asked, getting slightly upset.

"Your old man friend Dr.Ray. He thought that if I would keep you, that I would let you go so you could go back to him and report. And I told him no. So he had a hissy fit. Then he became paranoid when police began questioning him, so he torched the place to get all of the attention off of himself. The body was one from a morgue." He answered, showing no emotion.

I wanted to cry. I went to get up, but he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm all you have now, whether you like it or not." He whispered, as he brushed his lips against my ear.

I pulled away from him frantically, needing to get away. He let go instantly, causing me to fall. He then just laughed hysterically.

I jumped up and began running, quickly making my way outside. I kept going until I couldn't run anymore. Which I was a good ways away from the house.

"Are you done now?" I heard as I turned around to see The Joker standing behind me.

He wasn't heaving, and he didn't even look tired. He looked as if he just walked slowly, and took his time. And he still caught up with me.

"Come on, you know daddy here will take care of you." He said, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and lead me back to the house.

It surprised me that he didn't hit me. He didn't even sound angry when he spoke. Scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, i didn't think I would get to post today, but I got up early enough to post before I go to my boyfriend's house. Yay!
I hope you all enjoyed!