Mad Love

Thinking Of You

It has been over a month since The Joker escaped the asylum. So I wasn't worried about it. I was just glad he was gone. And now, I'm soaking in my hot bubble bath on a boring Saturday night. This was routine. I hate parties, bars, and drunks. My stereo was blasting A Perfect Circle's Thinking of You. I love that song. I was about to zone out when there was sudden knocking at my door. So I quickly jumped out of my tub, and wrapped a towel around my self. Damn it's cold. I made my way to the door, and looked out of the peep hole. No one was there. So I opened the door, and peaked down the hallway. It was empty. Maybe I'm just hearing things. I went to my bedroom, but as I walked in, I noticed there was a smile face drawn on my mirror. I looked, wondering where the hell it came from. I then noticed the reflection of some one. I turned around quickly, with my heart racing. And there he stood, the last man on earth I would ever want to see again. The Joker. He was smiling.

"Well hello beautiful." He said as he slowly made his way towards me. I decided to make a run for it. I started for the door, but was grabbed quickly and thrown on my bed. I was petrified at this point. And I kept thinking, thinking how could I get away.

"Aw, your wearing my favorite colors." He said, as he crawled on top of me.

I tried to push him off, but it just made him laugh. The music was still blaring, and he began to sing along.

"Sleepless, unable to focus on anything but your surrender. Tugging a rhythm to the vision that's in my head. Tugging a beat to the sight of you lying so delighted with your new understanding. There's something about a little evil that makes that unmistakable noise i was hearing," He sang, as he pulled out a knife.

I could hear my heart beat out of my chest. And he loved how I looked scared. I closed my eyes, thinking it was all just a bad dream. But I reopened them, as he ran his leather clad hand up my thigh.

"Please don't." I said, as I shook my head.

This just made him smile even more.

He then went to lean closer to my face. I then head butted him, causing him to fall off the bed. He started to laugh even louder.

I wasted no time getting away, but he somehow caught up with me before I could reach my phone.

"Come on, you know you want me." He said, making my skin shiver.

He then pushed me down, causing me to fall. And in the process my head hit my coffee table. As I laid there, I began to grow dizzy.

"This wouldn't have happened if you would've just played nice." I heard him say, right before I black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, the A Perfect Circle song 'thinking of you' was an influence here.