Mad Love

Told You I Knew

I was dropped off in front of a gate in the middle of the street.

"Your Media pass please." A woman said, as I tried to enter.

I did a fake smile and showed her the ID tag The Joker gave me. I was then allowed in. I found myself in a swarm of people, all in front of a platform where a podium stood. My task was fairly simple, all I had to do was wait until 2:30 and ask the question The Joker told me to ask. I was just hoping no one was going to get hurt. Fifteen minutes later a man walked up to the podium and began to speak. I stared at him, recognizing him.

I couldn't move as he stared down at everyone. Flashbacks flooded my brain, causing me to feel slightly dizzy. I glanced down at my watch to see 2:30 on the dot.

"What are you going to do about The Joker?" I yelled loudly.

Right then he looked me dead in the eyes, the man who raped me.

Before I could even panic, gunshots filled the air. People panic, while I just stood there. A cop then walked over to me.

"Come on." He said.

I looked him in the eyes, and noticed he looked really familiar, with scars on his cheeks. It took me a few minutes to realize it was The Joker, without any makeup on. He picked me up easily and toted me off to the van.

"I see you recognized Mr. Harvey Dent." He said, as he smiled.

I wanted to slap him and call him a sick son of a bitch.

"You knew that he was the one who.."

"I told you I knew." He said coldly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its kind of short.