Mad Love

So You Think You May Be...

I've been staying in the room by myself for the past few weeks, only coming out to use the bathroom and to eat. I then began to get sick every morning.

"Are you okay?" Shawn asked me through the bathroom door, on my third morning of sickness.

I opened the door.

"Can you do me a huge favor and take me to CVS?" I asked.

He was about to protest, but then nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll make up an excuse." I said, as we walked out to the van.

Shawn handed me thirty bucks before I hopped out of the van. I returned with two bags of pregnancy tests.

"So you think you may be-"

"I don't know, I'll find out after I piss on the sticks." I said cutting him off.

I was aggravated and scared. I don't want to be pregnant with The Jokers child. As soon as we returned, I ran to the bathroom, while Shawn waited outside of the door.

Thirty minutes later, and over 100 tests done I began to freak out.

"There all positive!" I said to Shawn.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to tell the boss?" He asked.

I just looked up at him, and took a deep breath.

"I'm not going to tell him now. Please don't say anything to him." I said, wanting to cry.

I returned to the room after disposing of all the tests. I just sat there on the bed, wanting to figure out what to do. I knew the right thing to do was to tell The Joker, but its weird when I don't even know his name. And I was willing to bet that he wouldn't be coming around me anytime soon anyway, so I had time to plan out what I was going to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all again for the awesome comments. I still have to work out in my head whats going to happen next, but I have big plans. You'll just have to wait and see.