Mad Love

Why Hello

Shawn walked into my room.

"Hey, we're going out with the boss. He wanted me to tell you, in case you decided to try to run away-"

"I'm not going anywhere, so he doesn't have to worry." I said.

"You still haven't told him?" Shawn asked.

I shook my head. It has been a week since I found out.

"I have time. I'll tell him, eventually." I said.

I watched as Shawn left. I then waited for twenty minutes before leaving my room. I decided to take a shower. After I threw on one of The Jokers shirts, I decided to venture around the place. I didn't find anything interesting, so I went back up to my room. I was about to get settled into the bed when I heard the door burst open. I sat up to see a man in all black, but he wasn't one of The Jokers men.

I screamed, but the I was silenced with a blow to the face. He picked me up and carried me out of the warehouse.

"I found her!" He said, as I was getting dizzy over his shoulder.

Before I knew it I blacked out.

I awoke suddenly to find myself bound to a wooden chair.

"Why hello Samantha." I heard a voice say.

I couldn't see too far in front of me being in a dark room.

"Oh come on, your not happy to see me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry another short one. I'll update again today.