Mad Love

Not Now

"I wonder why it is, that the Joker has yet to rid of you." Harvey Dent said, as he stood in front of me.

"Oh, I know. Your his little fuck doll." He added, spiting in my face.

"You know, I've been keeping an eye on you for a while. Then when you up and vanished I had to call in an old friend Dr. Ray. I really cant have you running to the press screaming 'rape' now that you know who I am. But I may let you live if you tell me where The Joker is." He said.

I just looked down at the floor. I wasn't going to answer. Why should I ray out the one person who was at least honest to me, and nice.

"Where is The Joker?!?!" He yelled getting in my face.

"Up your ass and around the corner." I said looking him dead in the eye.

He didn't like my answer. I thought he was going to walk away, but instead he kicked me in the stomach causing me to fall back. I was then rolling down a set of stairs. Not long after I landed roughly on the ground. I didn't have time to think about the baby, I had to do something fast. I squirmed and tugged at the rope around me hoping it would somehow get me out. But unfortunately it didn't work. I laid there until I passed out. I awoke to hear yelling, and then a door bust open. I seen a light flick on.

"She's down there!" I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see The Joker. I was so happy to see him that I wanted to scream and cry all at the same time. He quickly cut the ropes around me and lifted me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I looked down at my stomach.

"No." I said, crying after realizing something was wrong.

"I know all about it." He said, carrying me up the stairs.

"I need to go see a doctor." I said, crying even more.

He nodded, as he sat me in the van. Once we were on the road, I felt him wrap his arms around me tightly.

"I will never leave you alone again." He whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww.....there's not many more left. May be three or four. Thanks again for all the comments so far. You all rock!!! I will update again tomorrow!
I was listening to Not Now by blink 182 when I wrote the last part...