Is it the end of My Chemical Romance, before it even starts?

Feelings.

Emmy's P.O.V
I held Mikey's head in my lap, comforting him as Beth held his hand tightly, praying for the ambulance to arrive in time.
'Please don't die' I muttered over and over. I'm not even religious but I prayed to every God that I could think of during that moment.
The blood was seeping everywhere, a dark crimson puddle was slowly surrounding us and in the center lay Mikey's fragile, lifeless body.
I became aware that I was rocking backwards and forwards, hot salty tears running down my cheeks. I had only just met this guy, but I would have done anything to make him better again. I looked at everyones faces; Gerard's was in total shock, unable to comprehend what had just happened to his beloved brother, Beth's was much the same as mine, contorted with worry and tears streaming down her face. It was like something out of a movie, not reality. Everyone was so forlorn - I almost had an urge to laugh but quickly diminished it, realizing that this was the wrong time and wrong place.

Gerard's P.O.V
I didn't care about anything other than the wellbeing of my brother in that moment. Nothing else mattered, nothing. All that was running through my mind was 'Please God, no, I don't want to loose another member of my family. Not now. It's too much pain.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, but it gets the point across.