Sing Me a Rainbow, Steal Me a Dream.

Las Vegas Sperm Bank.

Alright, so things got a little crazier as the night dragged on. The Academy Is... went on stage fifteen minutes ago, there was a slight delay as Sisky had to talk to his cat Baby on web cam before they started, and William had somehow managed to gain a giant hole in his skinny jeans he was to wear on stage, right where the crotch was supposed to be.

I don’t know who would do such agreat thing.

As Willa and I were putting back the scissors, my phone rang once more, and Brendon used the distraction as a chance to get back the Red Bull that he had stolen before our orgy fest. Haha, just kidding about the orgy thing, you know.

“Las Vegas Sperm Bank, you spank it, we bank it. How may I help you?” Ryan just looked like he was gonna faint.

“Holy Snickers! You seriously are backstage with Panic At The Disco!” Carmen squealed, and I joined in, jumping around also because it was fun.

“La duh! Did you see me on stage?” I asked excitedly, as Suarez came in and joined in jumping with me until we were fully doing the chicken dance together, while I was trying to keep my ear to the phone.

“Yes indeedy! Did you get to keep them?” Carmen asked, her voice echoing so I was guessing she was in a bathroom or something.

“If you could see my feet right now, they would be smiling,” I answered simply, trying to catch my breath from all the jumping that I had now stopped.

“Uh, yeah, I’m guessing that means yes?”

“Yes,” I replied smiling. Willa, who had been pestering Jon to give her a piggyback, ran over to me and grabbed the phone.

“Obviously, little Blakey here isn’t the brightest crayon in the Crayola box. Why are you talking to us through the phone when you could be perving on Ryan here with us? Get your little tush to the backstage entrance right now and I’ll get Zack to let you in, because we are tight.” Willa twisted her index and middle finger together to emphasize.

“I thought you would never ask!” And with that, the dial tone made love to Willa’s ear. Haha!

“Wait, let me get this straight,” Ryan mused for a second, as Willa and I turned all our attention to him, eyes wide and smiles huge.

“Okay, firstly, stop looking at me like that. It’s scary. Secondly, there is another one of you? Thirdly, whose perving on me?!” Ryan ranted, as we both rolled our eyes simultaneously.

“You say that like that’s a bad thing! And don’t worry, Carmen is totally awesome, you are totally lucky she likes you the best,” Willa replied and I nodded.

“Yeah, coz you are definitely not our favorite,” I muttered, looking around, as Ryan looked shocked at this little confession. Jon and Spencer started to laugh and Ryan’s bottom lip began to tremble.

“You don’t like me?” He asked childishly, and I had to bite my own lip to stop me crying at how pathetic he looked.

“No, of course we like you, we love you! It’s just a common fact that Jon, Spencer and Brendon are cooler. But only by a little bit,” Willa explained quickly and Ryan sniffed when Zack walked in, holding onto a beaming Carmen.

“Does this belong to you?” He asked with a smirk.

“Carmen!” Willa and I squealed and ran up, all three of us dancing around. Carmen broke of the happy reunion and looked at the four boys, and cocked an eyebrow at Brendon who was trying to lick his elbow.

“Jeez they’re a lot skinner in person,” Carmen said, laughing as Brendon stopped what he was doing, his tongue still poking out of his mouth. Ryan hugged his body self-consciously, Jon and Spencer laughed and hi-fived each other like dorks, and Brendon walked forward, rubbing his chest with a grin.

“But we’re sexy though, right?” Everyone burst out laughing, as Brendon giggled, still rubbing his chest.

“Yeah, because that un-toned chest of yours is irresistible!” Carmen said playfully, as Brendon poked his tongue out childishly.

“Well, this conversation has failed,” Ryan muttered from the background.

“Man period mood swings,” Willa said, disguising it with a cough. Ryan shot her a death glare but Carmen just kept staring at Ryan.

“I dibs Ryan! Paws off!” Carmen yelled and started to laugh.

“But he’s very feminine...” Willa mumbled with a grin and we joined in her laughing.

“And I’m okay with that,” Carmen said, grinning and went to talk to Ryan, who looked slightly afraid. A scary looking man with a very large mustache came in and muttered something about Panic At The Disco being on stage in five minutes.

“Well we better be off,” Willa mumbled longingly, hinting madly. Brendon looked at the three of us, each with our best puppy dog pouts attached. Brendon smiled at us and we knew we had won.

“Do you guys want to stay back here till after the show?” He asked politely, as we grinned. Jon looked generally happy like usual and Spencer was still glaring at me. But Ryan, his eyes were wide and inside his eyes you could see he was screaming. But he would grow to love us, they always did. We all nodded and gave them good luck hugs as they went to ready themselves and their instruments. Willa turned to Carmen and I.

“Let’s do some crazy shit!”

“Yeah!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh, well, the conversation about Ryan being feminine actually happened :]
And yay, the lovely Carmen has appeared! Heliena, this ones for you :)
Maybe it will get interesting someday, fingers crossed!
Well feedback is nice :]