Sing Me a Rainbow, Steal Me a Dream.

William Beckett And Water Guns

“Like a lone duckling... this one’s about to get ugly,” William muttered, pumping his water gun once more for good luck.

“You are such a dork,” I mumbled, trying to work my water gun.

“Hey! I’m not the one wearing Batman underpants.” William smirked down at me, while I moved my hand into dangerous territory, for Will that was.

“Do not make me man check you!” I threatened and William tried to inch away, but found that he was stuck between me and a door.

“Alright, okay, just leave Ned and Ted alone!”

“Ned and Ted? Actually, you know what, I don’t wanna know,” I whispered, biting my lip in attempts to not laugh and in concentration, then I finally snapped.

“Why. Won’t. This. Stupid. Contraption. Work!” I yelled at the stupid water gun, each word I said was accompanied with a pump.

“Look, you’re doing it wrong,” Will complained, reaching over to grab it.

“No! I can do it myself, I’m not retarded!” I pouted, turning the gun around to look down the nozzle, accidentally letting my finger slip, and a blast of water hit me in the face.

“That was so predictable!” William snorted between laughs as I turned to him with a glare.

“Oh yeah? How about this!” I squealed, squirting him in the face also.

“Hey! Totally unfair!”

“Grow a pair and get over it!” I smiled sweetly as he turned back to our target.

“So do you remember the plan?” Will asked, wiping his face on his very tight singlet. Ahem.

“Uh, we are going to sneak through the air vents, go to a Vegas casino and get married by a fat Elvis who hula dances at our reception. Then we move to Sweden and you pop out a few kids coz I like my ankles the way they are, then we make daisy chains and sell them to the locals to buy bagels. Oh, and I grow a gambling problem so you have to get a part time job, running a dog cleaning service,” I said, nodding with a complete straight face.

“What the... How the hell did you think of that so fast?” Beckett asked me in amazement after having a complete laughing spaz.

“Uh...” Don’t tell him about all your plans to steal him someday, “Experience.” Nice.
He cocked his head to one side in confusion and I just shrugged him off.

“Well, we crawl behind the cleaning closet that leads into the practice room, and then we’ll double round the back, run round the makeshift kitchen and attack the other team like that, boom!” William explained as I nodded again.

“How did they manage to have so many people on their team and we only have two?” I asked, poking Wills shoulder.

“Coz they are bastard filled bastards, topped off with a bastard filling.” Someone has been watching way too much Scrubs. “Besides, we are cool like that.”

“Righteous! Awesome as salad, now go!” I jumped up from the floor and began our sneaky plan that had been so cleverly devised. Note the heavy sarcasm. As soon as I stood up, I was hit by seventy million blast of ice cold water, as William was trying to sneak away from the scene.

“Hey! That was so totally unfair and not nice!”

“Grow a pair and get over it, right?” William said smirking at me once more. I pouted at him and squirted him in the face again.

“Touché.”
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can tell, my obsession with Beckett, Scrubs, TAI TV, bagels, fat Elvis and William having children has fueled this chapter ^.^

Just a random filler that I thought up and wrote whilst talking to my bestest friend on the telephone, who also gets this chapter as well, coz shes cool like that! :]

You're comments have been so nice, thank you!
Feedback and hate mail is welcomed :]