Silence Is a Scary Sound

Tears Of Joy

CelebrityJuice.com
Spotted:
Emma Davis
and Celine Schmidt heading to the Judd’s estate for a Christmas Eve party! We want to go! Maybe our invite got lost in the mail…That’s probably what happened. We hope they all their X-Mas shopping done because we saw them out a few days ago in London doing some major shopping.


ImageImage

Aw, look they’re dressed alike! That’s dear. And why’s Celine giving us the stink eye in the first picture? We never say anything but nice things about her! Well, except for that one time when she was out in sweatpants…She has a nice body, but no person should leave the house in sweatpants and not go to the gym!
Well, we hope they and McFly have a fabulous Christmas and that you all do too! Let’s hope that we find out what the presents are!


I made myself look up from the little box in my hand. It’s amazing how such a tiny little thing could change your life forever. Harry and I made eye contact and he got up from his seat next to me and got down on one knee in front of me.
“Oh my God,” I whispered.
Harry looked up at me and his blue eyes drew me in and I couldn’t look away. And he began the speech that I’ve waited my whole life to hear.
“I never thought that I was going to be the guy who got married so young, but then you came along, and I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You’re my perfect match. I feel like you just get me. I don’t have to be anything but myself when I’m with you. I know that we’ve only been together for 11 months, but I never want to be without you. So, Emma Taylor Davis, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?” He asked and a tear rolled down my cheek.
That was all I needed to hear. I loved this man with all my heart and I couldn’t and wouldn’t imagine my life without him. I needed him.
“Yes.” I whispered and a huge smile broke out across his face. I gasped as he opened the box and took out the most beautiful ring I had ever seen.
Image
“Oh, Harry!” I sighed and he slipped the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly. “I love you so much.” I said and I was smiling as big as I could.
“I love you too.” He said and I flung my arms around his neck. His arms wound around my waist and I buried my head in his shoulder as tears of joy poured from my eyes. We lay there in each other arms for I don’t know how long. All I knew was that I couldn’t get any happier.
“I’m surprised that the guys haven’t broken down the door yet.” Harry whispered into my ear.
“Why?” I asked, still smiling.
“Well I told them yesterday that I was going to ask you and they all flipped out. They were all mad at me too because I made them promise not to tell anyone.” He chuckled and rubbed my back.
“You mean, only they know?” I smiled, sat up, and looked at him.
“Yep,” He smiled and brushed away a strand of hair from my face.
“Can we go and tell people?” I asked with a mischievous smile on my face.
“Of course,” Harry smiled and kissed me. I melted instantly and all the thoughts of leaving the room left my mind.
“I couldn’t be any happier right now if I tried.” I smiled once we broke away from each others lips.
“Neither could I.” He said and ran a hand through his short brown hair making it stick up everywhere.
“You’re hair.” I laughed and fixed it for him.
“Thanks.” He smiled and kissed me again.
“Now, Mr. Judd, if you keep doing that I’ll never want to leave this room.” I smiled playfully.
“Sounds good to me,” He said and kissed my neck.
“Harry!” I giggled. “Come on! I want to tell people!” I said and made myself get up.
“Alright,” He sighed teasingly.
“Yes!” I smiled and pulled him up. “If you don’t hurry up I’m not going to wait for you!”
“I’m coming!” Harry yelled after me as I ran down the stairs. I heard Harry footsteps running behind me and I shrieked as I burst through the door into the living room and Harry grabbed me around the waist.
“What the bloody hell!” Harry’s brother, Mark, laughed.
“What are you two doing?” Danny’s mom, Patti, asked in her unmistakable Bolton accent.
“OH MY GOD!” Gi shrieked and pointed at my left hand from where the ring glittered.
“WE’RE GETTTING MARRIED!!!!!!!” I yelled and everyone freaked out.
“OH MY GOD!” Was all that everyone could say.
“I am so happy!” Emily cried and hugged me. “I’m so glad to have you as a daughter.”
“I’m so happy for you!” Celine cheered, jumping up and down.
What more could I ask for? I’m so happy. This officially was the best Christmas ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU LIKE?!?!? Please comment people!
Peace&Love
E.