Status: On A Break!

Don't Make This Easy. I Want You to Mean It.

Tricks in Towels and Stupid Boys Who Waste Time

I awoke to find an arm wrapped comfortably around my waist. I smiled as I thought of last night's events.

"Morning," Alex whispered, as he leaned over to speak into my ear.

"Morning," I sighed.

"I have to get up and take a shower," I sighed again and attempted to push Alex off of me.

"Can I come?"

I turned my head to see him smirking with one eyebrow cocked.

I hit his arm and said, "I have a boyfriend, ya jackass."

Alex seemed saddened by this and released me.

"For now," I mumbled as I walked away.

I climbed into the shower and let the hot water calm me. I needed to make a decision, but I didn't need to make one yet.

Ten minutes later, I heard a knock on he door and Alex whining about having to pee. I giggled and turned the water off, before wrapping a towel around myself and opening the door. Alex's stared at me, jaw on the ground, as I stood aside for him to enter the room.

"Alex? Don't you have to pee?" I asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

"Uh uh," He shook his head slowly.

I shook my head and walked past him into my room, shaking my hips a little as I did so. I could feel Alex's eyes follow me, but I ignored it and grabbed some clothes. I heard the door close and assumed the Alex had gone into the bathroom. I dropped my towel and put on a bra and underwear. As I put on my pants and went on a quest for my shirt, I heard the toilet flush and the sound of running water.

"Damn," Alex's voice came from behind me.

I didn't turn around, but listened to the footsteps getting closer. It wasn't long before I felt him pressed up against my back.

"Can I help you?" I asked, stepping away from him.

"You are making this really hard for me."

"Literally?" I joked.

"If you turned around, yes. But a bra and tight jeans? Jasey, are you trying to kill me?"

I laughed and turned around.

"And...it's a push up."

I giggled and walked closer to Alex. He backed away, but with obvious reluctance.

"Aaalex," I teased, "Your actions and your body say two different things."

"My body doesn't know you have a boyfriend," Alex reasoned, "And apparently, neither do you."

I smiled and continued to walk towards him.

"Jasey. Please."

"Please what?"

"Don't tease me like this."

"Wrong answer."

Alex cocked his head to the side.

"The correct answer is: 'Please break up with Jason."

Alex cocked an eyebrow, "Really."

I nodded and stepped closer to the, now stationary, boy. Alex just stared at me, watching my face as it inched closer to his. I pressed my lips against his and he instantly relaxed, moving his lips to meet mine. I put my hand on Alex's neck and pulled myself closer to him. Alex kissed me back with just as much passion, before pushing me away. I stared at him with a mixture of confusion and hurt.

"Not until you break up with him," Alex said.

"I'll do it after this," I said, as I tried to kiss him again.

But Alex held me at arms length.

"Not until you break up with him," He said, a little more forcefully.

I shook my head and stormed out of the room, pissed that I didn't get what I wanted. Now I had to take all that time to go find Jason before I could go near Alex again. I had every intention of breaking up with Jason, but I really wanted to be with Alex. He didn't have to go and ruin my fun.

Stupid boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this that much, but oh well.