Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 1

I yelped as my alarm went off and fell out of bed, hitting my head on the corner of my bed frame. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head, and slammed the “off” button on my annoying alarm clock. I got up with a sigh and my eyes went wide when I saw my reflection in the mirror. Holy crap I was ugly in the mornings. I yanked a brush through my black hair and it frizzed up. Perfect. I turned on my straightner and slid open the mirror doors of my closet, scanning my choices. I picked out a striped blue and white tank top and a pair of blue skinny jeans.

I straightened my hair and then walked into my bathroom, flipping on the light and blinked a few times. I opened my make up drawer and applied cover up and powder, blacked out my eyes, rolled on shimmer gloss on my lips, and put on some blush. I got dressed and put on my beat up Airwalks and jogged downstairs and into the kitchen, where breakfast was already on the table. My Dad was sitting there, reading the newspaper, sipping his coffee. He raised his head when he heard my noisy approach and I planted a kiss on his cheek.
“Morning Daddy” I smiled and took a bite of toast.
“Morning Princess” he chuckled. I finished the toast and grabbed my shoulder bag before flying out the door to catch the bus. I got to the bus stop early and felt arms snake around my waist from behind.
“Morning” a voice whispered in my ear and I smiled before twisting.
“Morning Brad” I pecked my boyfriend lightly on the lips.
“So, about the dance…” he led off and I rolled my eyes.
“You already know I’m going to go with you so just stop”
“I was just making sure”

I played with his sandy blond hair and the bus arrived. I walked on and Brad sat next to me, his arm around my waist possessively. We were the last stop, so the bus ride was quite short, and before I knew it we were there. We were also the first off the bus, and he let go of me so we could both join our friends. I saw my best guy friend Davey leaning against a tree, his eyes closed, listening to his iPod. I snuck up on his, poking his side and watched him jump a foot in the air. He glared at me as I laughed so hard I doubled over.
“Ha-ha Kay, very funny” he sneered and I smiled.
“You know you love me”
“Hardly. I only hang around you because you help me pass English”
“Sure. Because I was helping you pass English in 2 grade when we became friends” I snorted and then was attacked from behind.
“GAH!” I yelled, landing on my butt. I turned to glare at Lauren, my other best friend, who was laughing her ass off.
“Oh, me gee! You should have seen your face!”
“You didn’t even see my face” I pointed out.
“Yeah, well” she stuck her tongue out at me.
“Anyway, like I was saying before I was interrupted by retard over here, you love me for me Davey”
“No, I don’t. But feel free to make yourself feel better”
“Whatever” I looked over at Lauren and it was clear she wanted to tell me something. “Yes, Lauren. What do you need to tell me?”

Her eyes widened in amazement. “How did you know I had something to tell you?”
“I’ve known you since forever. Now spill”
“Okay, so there’s a new transfer student and he is so hot! I mean, so hot. His name is Zack and he transferred from the desert.”
I can always count on Lauren to know everything about a new student. She is a HUGE gossip (which is a pain sometimes, but I still love her). This new guy sounded like all the rest of the other transfer students, so I wasn’t getting hyped up about it.
“What's he look like?” Davey asked, rather excitedly. Did I mention Davey was gay?
“He has black hair and is kinda short, but not very. He’s a punk, and somewhat of a misfit. He has a bull ring, and some tattoos, and maybe another piercing, I’m not sure at the moment. He is so hot and I totally want to take him home”
“Lauren” I murmured quietly, noticing the new boy standing behind her, grinning quite widely.
“What? Don’t interrupt me. Anyway, he’s”
“Behind you” I said over her and she turned a bright red and slowly turned. She gasped when she saw him and then turned back to me.
“Kill me now” she whimpered and I held back a laugh. The bell rang and I shook my head before gathering my stuff and walking into school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola!

Mkay, so here is my new story obviously, featuring the one and only Zacky Baker a.k.a Zacky Vengeance.

I don't own Zacky Vengeance, as much as that sucks, but I do own Kay, Brad, Davey, and Lauren (and any other characters that aren't famous).

I ADORE comments, so please give me some (Zacky V said so!!!!) and subscribe!!!!!

SKITTLES TO ALL THAT COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE XD!!

<33