They Really Do Make Me Do Push-Ups in Drag!

Sweeney Todd?

Well here I am.

I parked my car and stumbled out to the new world of pinks, high pitched voices, and gossip. Fun.

I stuffed my keys into my pocket…………the pocket that wasn’t there. Great, I’m gonna have to get use to this.

I bent over to get my keys when I heard, “Hey there hot stuff!”

When I turned around there was a group of guys walking down the street coming towards me, they looked like a bunch of jocks. Note to self; never bend down while in a skirt, always crouch down.

“Hey sweet cheeks, what’s a fine lady like you doing at this shit hole of a school were they turn girls into lesbos?” Ugh homophobe!

“Fuck off you bastard!” I shouted in my normal voice. Ha! That had to get him!

“WHAT THE HELL!?!?” He stumbled back and fell into a puddle that had gathered from the recent rains we been having.

“You heard me!” I grabbed my suitcase and headed for the main gates of my new home for the time being.

“Fucking faggot tranny!” I heard him mumble under his breath.

“That’s me!” I hollered back in my “woman voice.” To add to the event I decided to shake my ass a little as I walked, give him a little show.

I entered into the front office building and headed off to the receptionist that was sitting there.

“May I help you?” She looked up as I walked over. She looked to be around her older forties, looks very pretty for her age though.

“Yes my name is Helena Way, I’m new here.” I smiled a nice lady like smile at her; hope I don’t scare her. Haha, I like talking like a little British girl!………………that did not sound wrong at all!

“Oh of course dear! The headmaster asked for you to come into her office when you got here. She will have your schedule for you and your room assignment. Just step through that door there.” She stood up and pointed to the door at the end of the hallway.

“Thank you very much.” I wobbled in my heels as I walked towards the door, yeah I have worn heels before but not for this long!

“Anytime dear!” She went back to all the paperwork that was on her desk, she didn’t even tell me her name. Oh well!

I opened the door and saw a woman that looked about the same age as my mom sitting in a big wooden desk looking through some papers.

I cleared my throat to get her attention and she looked up.

“Why hello you must be Gerard, or should I say Helena?” She gave me a nice warm smile. I hated her already.

“That’s me, now may I ask how you know my mom?”

“Oh we went to the same highschool together and became very good friends. By the way, my name is Ms. Dragon.” Wow, how ironic!

“Well you already know who I am, can I get my schedule and room and go?” I just wanted out of her office, it smelt like a dentist office.

“First I need to let you know, no one can find out about your true identity. There is no drinking, smoking, drugs, partying, or sex on campus. The curfew here is eight p.m. on weekdays and eleven on weekends. You must be in uniform at all times except when classes are over then you can change into what ever you want, just as long as its not revealing. Any questions?” She got up and went to the filing cabinet placed a few feet from her desk and grabbed a few papers.

“Yeah, does this place have any fun at all?”

“Well we sometimes have dances where we invite the boys from the John Adams Academy for boys over. Those are always fun!” She swayed back over to her chair and handed me a few papers, “Here is your schedule and room information. You are now free to go.”

“Thanks Ms. Dragon.” I picked up my suitcase and headed out.

“Your welcome Ms. Way.” Ms. Way, that’s just great. What have I gotten myself into?

I looked down at my room key to figure out which room I’m in. Number 141.

I made my way to the room; which seemed like a mile from the office building when it was actually only about a quarter of a mile. Stupid heels!

When I got to the door I could here music blasting from the other end. Nobody said I would have roommates! Great now I will have to keep this itchy bra on for like twenty-four/seven.

I opened the door to find two girls about my age jumping on two beds singing along to the music that was playing. I think it was the song Situations by Escape the Fate.

The frustration it's a regular thing
I hate the ones who love to hate because they're just like me.
A certain girl she took her hand and put it in my lap
She said once you have me you'll always come back!”


“Hey Sweeney! Our new roomie is here!” One of the girls, the one with the longish brown hair, yelled over the music.

“What!?” The other one who had short black hair to her shoulders kind of like mine but she had red streaks in it, fell off the bed and landed on her ass, “Ouch. I’m alright!”

The brown-headed one went over to the stereo and shut off the music.

“Hi I’m Megan Bryar! That dipshit over there is Jessica Sweeney, but you may call her Sweeney because she is about as evil as Sweeney Todd, and she has a crush on my brother!” Megan stuck her hand out for me to shake and I gladly took it.

“Hey do you have to announce that to everyone we meet?” Jessica got up from place on the floor and waddled over to me.

“Well she is going to be living with us might as well give her the low down now.” Megan grabbed my bag and put it on the third bed across from the other two.

Jessica then caught me by surprise and embraced me into a hug. “Welcome to the family, now what is your name?”

“I’m Helena Way.”

“Sweet like The Misfits Helena?” Jessica asked grabbing my hand and bringing me over to my bed.

“Mmhm, you like them?” I was shocked!

“Dur! Who doesn’t?” Megan came and sat on the other side of me, “They do scare me though.”

“Haha, I think they scare everyone!” Jessica laughed.

Yep I will get along with these girls just fine!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like this chappy!!

Comment please!

Yes in my story Bob has a sister!

:*P

Comment=love love= frerardness sooner!

Situations-Escape the Fate