They Really Do Make Me Do Push-Ups in Drag!

Getting to Know each other & Bob!

“So Helena, how old are you?” Megan asked as I finished unpacking my clothes.

“I am 16, my birthday is April 9.”

“Damn it! I’m not the oldest any more!” Jessica yelled.

“How old are you guys?” These two people are quite interesting.

“Were both 16 but I was the oldest cause my birthday is on June 2 and hers is on July 2. And now you walk into the picture, thanks a lot!” She stuck her tongue at me.

“Haha, no problem.” I stuck my secret stash of condoms and lube under my bed, I hope they don’t find that.

“Are you from England Helena?” Megan asked, “I noticed your accent, what brings you to Jersey?”

“Uh, well my father is from England and I just picked up the accent from him I guess, I’ve lived in Jersey my whole life.” Wow I never really was good coming up with lies on the spot.

“Yeah I noticed a little bit of Jersey in there.” Jessica then grabbed my clothes that I just put away I went through all my shirts, “Sweet! Your one of us that’s for sure! Check out all these band t-shirts! Misfits, Iron Maiden, Black Flag, Escape the Fate……………Panic at the disco? Well that’s a little different.” She laughed.

“Hey I like there first album ok!”

“Haha, no problem! Same here!” She continued looking through my shirts.

“Tim Burtain lover eh? You are now officially my new girlfriend! May I have a kiss on the cheek?” She then stuck her face out and twisted it to the side.

“Uh, ok?” Why not might as well. So that’s what I did I gave here a small peck on the cheek.

“Haha, she is always like this, don’t mind her.” Megan laughed and started to put my shirts back.

“Oh and your not?” Jessica snickered as she pick up a magazine from the side of her.

“Well I’m not crazy enough to write “I Love Ronnie Radke” on my underwear now am I?”

“Ha true! Listen to her not me when it comes to the smart things!” Jessica is quite a work of art I do say so myself. Same with Megan.

“Hey Sweeney! We need a nickname for Helena here, what do you think it shall be?” Megan then layed down next to Jessica and they both stared at me.

“Hmm, how about Helli (hell-e)? You like?”

“Oh I like it!” I sat on the end of the bed with them, “So who do you guys hang with at this school?”

“Its mostly just us, were as you say the outcasts of the school.” Megan replied getting up and going through her CDs.

“You don’t hang with anyone else?” Ha there just like me at my old school!

“Well we usually go do lunch with the band teacher Mr. Iero, he rocks!” Jessica was skipping through the magazine now.

“He? You actually have a guy teacher here?” Whoa did not expect this!

“Yep, he’s gay! So there is no worry of him sexually harassing us or anything! Gay guys rock!” Jessica threw the magazine across the room, “Got to go empty the female organs!”

I had to laugh at this, if only they knew.

“You have man hands.” Megan commented as she walked by.

“What?” Please don’t tell me she knew!

“Those are like the biggest hands I have ever seen on a girl before, so I shall call them man hands.” Oh thank god she doesn’t know!

“Well my family is known for that.” I laughed remembering “comments” I use to get about myself.

“Really? Interesting.”

“Mmhm.”

“SPIDER!!! AH AHA AAAAHHHHH!!!” Megan and I jumped as we heard the scream from the bathroom.

“Haha if you haven’t guess she is afraid of spiders.” Megan laughed.

“That’s not so bad I’m afraid of needles.” Shutters!

“Interesting.” Just then a knock came on the door.

“I got it.” Megan shot off from the bed to the other side of the room to the door.

“Bobert!” Megan yelled and jumped into the mans arms.

“Hey hows my little sis doing?” “Bobert” laughed as he hugged his sister.

“I’m great we just got a new roommate though.” Megan took his hand and brought him over to face me.

“Helena this is Bob, Bob this is Helena.” Megan smiled at the two of us.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Helena, nice name.” Bob smiled and shooked my hand.

“Nice to meet you too.” Hm I can see why Jessica likes him.

“Gawd that spider was a tricky little thing! Oh h-hey Bob!” Sweeney started blushing a bright shade of red.

“Hey Sweens! Hows it going?” Bob went to her and gave her a hug, she nearly died in his arms. Ha!

“I’m good just getting to know our new roommate here.” She smiled a cheeky smile.

“So I see.” Bob chuckled, oh he so wanted her!

“Well I’m here to take Megs here for the weekend home with me. You gals mind if I borrow her?”

“No I’m fine with it, then it shall just be Helli and I! Oh the wonders we will come up with!” Wow.

“Haha alright see ya guys on Sunday! Don’t worry Helli when I come back I’ll get you away from her.” Megan grabbed her bag and gave Jessica and I hugs.

“See ya!” Jessica and I said back.

“Bye Helli.” Bob nodded at me then went over to Jessica.

“Bye Sweens.” He then bent down and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. She looks like a tomato!

“B-bye B-Bob.” Jessica was wide-eyed and shocked.

As Bob left Jessica remained in her state.

“Oh my God! Bob so wants you!” I thought I might try my skills to try talking like a girl.

“Psh! No he doesn’t!” Jessica’s face began to go down to a normal color now.

“Well he kissed you on the cheek that must mean something!” I laughed.

“Well so did you!’ She laughed back.

“But you asked for mine! He just totally did it! I can tell he likes you! How old is he anyways?”

“18 he plays the drums in a local band.” Jessica just got this dreamy look to her eye.

“Your so hooked!” I think I got this girl thing down!
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was total crap! I don't like it but i was high on Coffee.........so this is what you get!

Next chapter is when Helena and Mr. Iero meet!

Comment please!!