They Really Do Make Me Do Push-Ups in Drag!

THE SHRIMP IS DEAD! WHY!?

“Okay gals,” Frankie sat in the black and white checkered bean bag chair and began to eat his lunch, “I heard a rumor going on that everyone is skipping the after lunch band hour for something that is suppose to be totally outrageous!” He said the totally outrageous part like a dumb preppy blonde would, “Have you gals heard of this rumor?” He asked.

“Uh…….not that I know of.” Sweeney spoke up.

“Same.” Megan mumbled with her mouth full of pasta.

“Same.” I laughed.

“Ok then! I guess that it means us four will be alone in the classroom! Shall we have a foursome?” Frank gave a really horny smirk. Oh god he had no idea how hot that was...and how much I really want to do what he just asked...except for the whole foursome part, just him and I.

Sweeney spit out the soda she was drinking and started laughing so hard that she started to snort while Megan just made her mouth look like a fly trap.

“Was that really necessary? I mean really we all know that is not going to happen so lets save the funny jokes for later while I’m not eating.” Sweeney giggled as she caught her breath.

“Yeah but I bet if Bob was here while I suggested that you would totally agree hands down!” Frank laughed as he saw Sweeney’s face go red.

“EW!!!!! DO WE REALLY HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER LIKE THAT!?” Megan threw a shrimp from her pasta at Frank.

“Your right I’m sorry. But you didn’t have to throw a poor defenseless shrimp at me!” Frank then began to cuddle the shrimp…………ok?

“Uh…….its dead.” Megan just looked a little confused at what was happening in front of her.

“EXACTLY!” All-of-a-sudden, Frank broke down crying. What is up with this guy?

I stood up and went over to him, “Hey its ok.”

He looked up at me and started laughing.

“Frank, I told you! Quit this job and go into acting!” Sweeney laughed and Megan joined her.

“Wow, now I feel like a complete idiot!” I laughed as I felt my face go red with blush.

“Ah don’t worry about it, I do that to everyone! Anyways since no one wants to do the foursome, I say since we have Helena here we play More or Less then 20 Questions, where we just ask questions about each other but we don’t know how many we shall do!” Frank threw the shrimp back at Megan then sat back in his bean bag chair, “Whose first?”
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Ok yeah i know its extremly short but i felt like it needed an update! Anyways i am still looking for a new layout for this story, if you would like to make me one please let me know!

And i want you guys to sort of take part in this story, comment and suggest questions that you want to be asked to Frank, Helena(Gerard), Sweeney, and Megan! I don't care what the questions are about! They can be about anything.................however everyone has to be able to answer the question in my little group of people in my head! But yeah really they can be about anything!

The more comments and questions the faster the next chappy shall come up!

SO ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!