Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 9: Kristyn's POV

Chapter 9- The Walk Home Part 2 Kristyn’s POV

Alright, so Bob was walking me home. I thought great! He was kind of cute, and he seemed nice, even though he didn’t talk much. I think he talked most during that lunch period. Anyway, he interrupts my thoughts.

“Do you mind if I ask you something?” he asked, seeming kind of scared.

“Yea, sure, go for it! What is it that you want to ask me?” I asked.

“I was just wondering, do you have a boyfriend?” he just plainly blurted out. I gave a smirk and said

“No I don’t. Why do you want to know?”

“Oh, I was just wondering.” he said back.

“Nah uh! You like me! You like me! And now you want to date
me! You want to hug me! You want to kiss me!” I started laughing.

So what? I watched Miss Congeniality one too many times! Sue me! Just then Bob leaned in and kissed me!

“Hmm, you were right. I did want to kiss you.” he smirked. I was so not expecting that one.

“Hey, how about we give that one more try, and this time, let me be on guard.” I said playfully. He leaned in and we kissed again.

This was awesome, my first boyfriend in a long ass time, I believe it’s about time too! When we parted, my mom was on the stairs, and she cleared her throat. I looked over, and stopped kissing Bob. She smiled and walked inside.

“Well, I guess we found your house, I will see you tomorrow.” Bob said giving me a final hug.

“You bet!” I said kissing him on the cheek. He left, and I ran
inside.

“So, who was that adorable boy I saw you kissing.” my mom laughed.

“His name is Bob, and he’s really nice, and I like him a lot, and, oh.” I just let out a sigh.

“Aww, that is so adorable, puppy love!” my mom snickered.

“NOT FUNNY MOTHER!” I yelled. She laughed even harder. She didn’t care who I dated as long as I was happy.

“Why didn’t you invite him dinner sweety?” my mom managed to say.

I just slapped my forehead, smiled, and went upstairs to write in my journal. I could hear my mom laughing as I was walking up the stairs, this made me smile, I don’t know why though.