Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 8: Britt's POV

Chapter 8- The Walk Home Part 1 Britt’s POV

Alright, so after school we all parted our separate ways. Frankie was walking me home. I was so freaking excited! I could keep my excitement hidden however. I really
liked Frankie. I don’t really even know the kid, but I know I like him, just not his bitchy sister. Everyone else seemed cool though.

“So, uh, may I ask where you live?” Frankie asked crossing the street.

“Um, not too far I guess.” I managed to say. I was lost in
thought.

I was thinking about him, and how it would be so cool if we became a couple. Now, sometimes when I get lost in thought like this, I manage to do something to screw up the silence.

“Oh god, I really like Frankie.” I blurted out.

“You do huh? And do you always talk to people as if they weren’t here?” Frankie laughed.

“Wait, did I just say that out loud?” I asked turning red.

See I told you I do something stupid! I put my head down
and turned bright red! Frankie was laughing, so that didn’t make the situation any better! I wanted to run and hide! God, why do I have to be such an idiot? I guess Frankie noticed my discomfort.

“Uh, yea, it really wasn’t that funny. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have
laughed like that.” He said, scratching his head.

“No prob.” Was all I said.

It was kind of silent all the way home.

“Um, well, this is it, I guess.” I said in a really depressed tone.

“Really? Cause I don’t think it is.” with that said, he leaned in and kissed me! I was caught off guard, but I started kissing back. After a couple minutes we parted, and I was in shock.

“You see, I didn’t mean to laugh at you back there. What made me laugh was the fact that I like you too.” he said giving me a final kiss on the cheek before leaving.

“Well, what does this mean?” I asked, oblivious, thinking of the wonderful kiss we just shared.

“I’m hoping it means we are boyfriend and girlfriend.” he said smiling.

“Well, I think it does. Night Frankie, I will see you in school tomorrow.” I said, with a stupid grin on my face. He just smiled and walked away.

I walked into my house, shut the door, leaned up against it, and sighed. I had this wonderful feeling rushing through my body, and I gotta say, I liked it!