Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 11: Keleigh's POV

Chapter 11- The Walk Home Part 4 Keleigh’s POV

Mikey and I would look at each other all day long and just smile and blush. I thought it was cute. I didn’t care that he was a junior, he was still pretty adorable! And he was smart too! I wonder if he has a girlfriend? Hmm, how do I settle this question, OH I know!

“Mikey, do you have a girlfriend?” I asked.

“Um, not right this minute I don’t.” he smiled.

Hm, that was easy enough. Well, I wonder if he wants one.

“Hey, do you want a girlfriend?” I asked.

“Um, that depends, are you asking?” he said, laughing.

“Of course I am!” I laughed.

“Well, I don’t see why not.” he smiled.

He grabbed my hand and walked me the rest of the way home. We stopped in front of my house, and I noticed my dad’s car.

“Shit!” I said.

“What, what’s wrong?” Mikey asked concerned.

“My dad is home, and well, I am not exactly allowed to date. I know, ridiculous right? 18 and can’t date. Well I do it behind his back, but if he sees you, I am in big freaking trouble.” I said
putting my head down.

“Don’t worry about it. I understand. That doesn’t mean I like you
any less. I promise.” he said smiling.

This made me smile too. He put a finger under my chin, and instead of kissing me, which I was afraid of him doing cause of my dad, he gave me a simple, warm, cuddley hug. I smiled.

“I’ll see you tomorrow!” he said, walking away.

“Yup!” I said after him.

After he was gone, I had to go into that house, that I had to call a home.